SomeZwave App

someZwave

This app is made for the EZMotion + Zwave device of Express Controls also know as the Homeseer HMS100.

The app is called someZwave to make it possible to add other legacy or rare Zwave devices to Homey not current at the momemt but popular in the past when Zwave was founded.

To fully understand the device settings , see http://www.expresscontrols.com/pdf/EZMotion+OwnerManual.pdf yuu can use the poll interval only if the device is not battery powered

there is an action flow card created for if temperature goes below a certain value.

changeLog

20-01-2017 first appstore admittance

29-09-2018 added driver EZ-Motion+ 3 in 1 Express Control driver a lookalike HMS100 , only difference is
that it has a device id 2 and not 1
added github bug link
added community forum link

Paypal donate Copyright © 2017 Jilles Miedema

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About © 2016 GitHub, Inc. Terms Privacy Security Status Help

https://apps.athom.com/app/com.sharedfunctions.homey-expresscontrols

RIGHT THERE¬¬!!

someZwave | Homey

sdk3 version of the app

Hello,
I have just entered the world of Homey, and try to move all my z-wave devices from my elderly Vera Lite. Most devices go smoothly, but I have one motion sensor, marked EzMotion+, from Express Controls. When I try to include it as a HMS100 device, it gets included, but only as a “generic” device with no flow cards or anything useful.
Is this app still valid on the latest Homey version?

Thanks

Hello,

no, i spend a few days in the spring to update the app , but didnt got the expected results.

Thanks for the reply. Does this mean that you regard the app as obsolete, or do you plan another attempt?

I’m not in a hurry, but if you don’t have further plans for this app, I guess I’ll have to buy another motion detector, e.g. a Fibaro.