Logic Home Control App (v2.0.1)

Logic Home Control

This app adds support for Z-wave devices made by Logic Home Control.

Links:

Logic Home Control app at Athom apps
Logic Home Control app Github repository

Supported devices:

Z-Wave switch module for FUGA® installations (ZHC5010)

ZHC5010 is a new Z-Wave wall switch module with four buttons, four LEDs and contains one relay output for controlling a local load. The insert is designed to fit in to a standard LK FUGA® wall mount box (size one-module).
When ZHC5010 is included, a root device and 4 sub-devices (one for each button) are created.
The root device has triggers for Central Scene notifications from all the buttons.

Triggers (Central Scene):

• Single key press.
  • Double key press.
  • Long key press (key held).
  • Key release, after key held.

Actions:

• It is possible to control the 4 LED’s, by means of action cards.

Z-Wave Coupler for GIRA (ZHC5002)

The ZHC5002 module, together with a GIRA pushbutton module, is a Z-Wave wall switch device that can both control other Z-Wave devices and activate scenes.
The Z-Wave insert is designed for interfacing a GIRA push button sensor module (GIRA push button sensor 2, type 2003 100), that contains two 10 pole connectors, to a Z-Wave network
When ZHC5002 is included, a root device and 6 sub-devices (one for each button) are created.
The root device has triggers for Central Scene notifications from all the buttons.

Triggers (Central Scene):

• Single key press.
  • Double key press.
  • Long key press (key held).
  • Key release, after key held.

Actions:

• It is possible to control the 4 LED’s, by means of action cards.

Note: For status updates of the ZHC devices being correctly updated, a manual action is required:

1. Go to the devices tab > Main node card of the ZHC5010
  2. Open settings (wrench symbol)
  3. Unfold associations
  4. In all association groups where Homey’s ID (1) is present, replace ‘1’ with ‘1.1’ (without quotes)
  5. Add Homey’s ID ‘1.1’ to the association groups for ‘Binary Switch Set’ or ‘Multilevel Switch Set’ when dimming value is needed
  6. Press save settings.

Supported Languages:

• English

Supported Z-wave regions:

• Europe

Acknowledgements:

This app and driver development has been taken over from K.T. Nielsen (owner of Logic Home Control).
App development will be done by me but in close collaboration with Logic Home Control.

Any requests please post them in the Logic Home Control app topic on the Athom Forum or contact me on Slack

If possible, please report issues and feature requests at the issues section on Github otherwise in the above mentioned topic.

Contributions

If you appreciate this app, contribute to future development by making a paypal contribution

1 Like

Changelog:

v 2.0.1

• Add link to Homey community Forum

v 2.0.0

• Major app update to SDK2, requires Homey SW release >=1.5.6 * Add support for the ZHC5002
  • Added all options to support FW 2.x (secure inclusion) of ZHC5010 and ZHC5002
  • Restructured parameters settings to simplify options

Frequently Asked Questions:

Hi
I hear you’re on the way to developing an app for LHC5028 / ZIF5028
Is that true?

Hi Simon,

Correct. I hope to find some time in the next weeks to finalize the LHC5028 and LHC5020 drivers.

2 Likes

Do YouTube need a person to testet it?

Much appreciated.
Once I have a version to test, I will let you know

LHC5020 is very similar to LHC5030 (LHC5030 includes 230v Powersupply)
LHC5030 is the same device as Thermofloor Z-Water.

Hi, what’s the status on the LHC5020? :slight_smile:

Staus om LHC5028

Staus om LHC5028

I am interested as well, any news? :grin:

Hi, I having serious problems re-adding the ZHC5002 to homey.
I had some serious problems with my z-wave network, forcing me to do a full reset. Most of my z-wave devices are very difficult to add to homey.
Anyone else experiencing the same? I have tried the following:

• Update FW to newest version of ZHC5002 (fw 2.02)
  • Reset ZHC5002 by pushing the small button behind the lid for 10 seconds.
  • Moving homey near the ZHC5002 (like 1 cm)
  • Praying to the z-wave God.
    I have tried for a couple of weeks, but no luck. Always ends with an error.

It is possible to add it to Z-wave PC controller through a aeotec z-stick, so I guess homey or the application is the problem.

BTW, I have another ZHC5002 which I was able to add fine. It’s located on another floor.
I also have a lot of z-wave devices in my house, mainly Heatit z-trmfx2 termostats.

Any help/suggestions is appreciated.

Hello Ted,

Is there any update on the 5020? Inclusion would be great!!

Regards!

Hi,

I have a problem adding a ZHC5010 device.
I have updated the devices firmware to 2.03 according to this:
http://ww.logichome.dk/index.php/10-support-categories/6-zhc5010-firmware

When i try to add the ZHC5010 device when it tries to add it but comes up with a message saying it can find the device (the device one meter from Homey).

After this going into developer (https://developer.athom.com/tools/zwave) when i can see the device and send it a basic on/off command (see picture).

What am i doing wrong ?

Dear Ted,

Do you have inclusion of the 5020 or 5028 planned? Thanks for any reply!

Best Regards, Menno

Hi Ted,

Any idea why any specific button doesn’t react to turn off led/stop flashing?

Also questioning why buttons can be configured through the relay and also from settings at any specific button.

EDIT: When i send the command to flash led 3 it works. But when i send command turn off / stop flashing, led 1 starts flashing :woozy_face:. Looks like some buttons/values are mixed.

All groups used are set to 1.1.

Gr,

Erwin

Update to SDK3 ?

1 Like