[App] Hikvision

At the moment no support and updates

9 Likes

Post canā€™t be empty

I have a 4 camera NVR set via Ali.
The ipaddress and credentials are known
But nothing happens if I push ā€˜test connectieā€™ or ā€˜verbindā€™.

Any idea?

Post canā€™t be empty

Ok.
I thought you meant that other kind of cameraā€™s might work.
But you mean Hikvision cameraā€™s sold by other (OEM) brands.

Post canā€™t be empty

Hey I have a DS-7600 series. I have tried inputting the ip of a camera but have a similar issue of nothing happening when pressing test or connect. Just wondering where Iā€™m going wrong? Thanks

Mapulu, thanks for your app. I can finally add my cameras in Homey. Now I have tried to add them in a flow, but I canā€™t get it done. I have tried as soon as there is movement at a certain time that I get a notification or an image on my phone. Have someone might be have a flow or a flow to share this.

I have tried ā€œIfā€ cart Video movement starting and i have to fill in tags"Camera Number" nothing i canā€™t fill in to this.

Post canā€™t be empty

Post canā€™t be empty

Thanks man.:+1:

Iā€™m probs doing something wrong. Still learning. I donā€™t have a username or password so entered the ip then ticked Sal, then put port as 443?

Post canā€™t be empty

Post canā€™t be empty

1 Like

Thanks for reply and sorry for being a pain. I only just had the system installed by a company so it familiar with the NVR settings. Iā€™ve had a look through settings but canā€™t the SSL configuration.

I have a somewhat older HikVision DS-7608NI-SE / P NVR with 2 cameraā€™s connected.
I can open the web interface of this NVR, but when I enter the IP adres and login credentials in the HikVision app of my Homey I cannot click the Test Connection or Connect button. It seems these are no real buttons.
I run the Homey app on a Samsung Galaxy S10

Post canā€™t be empty

I run firmware version V3.0.22 build 170621 on the NVR.

Donā€™t know if there is ISAPI available? It is connected to HikConnect now for remote access and the cameraā€™s are accesible using the host mode.

The test connection button and connect button donā€™t seem to do anything at all.

Regards,

Jeroen

Link deleted by moderator.

Hi,

Iā€™m looking at Hikvision to protect my home.
Iā€™m thinking about buying the Acusense series from hikvision:

• NVR: Hikvision DS-7608NXI-I2/4S 8 channel AcuSense NVR
  • outdoor camā€™s: DS-2CD2346G1-I Turret IP AcuSense camera 4MP, 2.8mm (104Ā°) fixed lens, IR LED 50m

before buying, any comments on this? will this work with Homey?
What about the acusense? or is this 100% in the NVR which connects to homey?

any thoughts are welcome!

Thanks