[APP][Pro] Mill WiFi Heaters

Mill heaters

Athom Homey support for for Mill WiFi heaters.

Athom App Store: Mill WiFi App for Homey | Homey

Supported devices

All Mill WiFi heaters should in theory be supported, but only AV1200WIFI and AV1000LWIFI have been tested.

Flow cards

The module supports all normal thermostat triggers, conditions and actions, but also has a few in addition.

Supported triggers:

• Thermostat mode has changed
  • Thermostat mode has changed to

Supported conditions:

• Thermostat is/isn’t heating
  • Thermostat mode is/isn’t

Supported actions:

• Set thermostat mode

Setup

Open Settings and enter you Mill credentials before trying to add any Mill heaters.

Supported Languages:

• English

Disclaimer

Use this app at your own risk. The app has been developed with the same APIs and interfaces used by the official Mill app, but there is a chance that the API calls can have unexpected consequences for which nobody but you are responsible.

Change Log:

v0.0.1

• First version

Credits

Heat by Stan Diers from the Noun Project

1 Like

awesome app. I missed this app, its working fine with the NE600WIFI.

Hi,
Can i still use the mill app, And also use this homey app?
I am unable to find a device, i have a av600wifi (your app did find it once)

Hi Ron,

yes, the app should be able to find your AV600WIFI. If you have already been able to add it, are you sure it doesn’t linger around somewhere? The “add device” will filter out any devices already added to the app.
If you’re still not able to find it, could you PM me the debug logs, please?

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I was able to add it. I had to add it to a room first.

Thanks
Ron

Anyone tested the Mill Wifi Socket with this app?

1 Like

Hi.

I’m trying to get flows to work with this app. If I try to control the heaters directly through «devices» they work as intended. I can set the temperature, change mode etc. All works as intended, but:

If I try to use a flow to change anything, nothing happens. Is this a known problem, or am I missing something?

1 Like

@Baard_Erikstad @glennsp
I have a very similar problem. I have two Mill glass panel 600W 2nd generation heaters.

After removing and adding the heaters in the Mill app, and Homey, again, I got one of them working. But it seems impossible to get both working at the same time. If I remove and re-add the one that is not working, the other one stops working.

They both work fine for setting modes and temperature manually, but not through flows.

I also did try to insert a two second delay between the commands to the two heaters, with no luck.

Thank you for reporting this and I’m sorry I haven’t had the time to look into this until now.

I’ve been able to reproduce the errors that you (@Yhaugom and @Baard_Erikstad) experience and fixed the bugs. I’ve submitted the new code and it should hopefully be ready shortly.

If you still experience any problems, would you mind opening up the debug panel in the Mill app and attach a screenshot of the log around the time the problems occur?

Thanks,

Glenn

1 Like

No worries, I am grateful for the app, and know it’s not always easy to find the time on one’s spare time! Great that you found the bug!

Hey. Just wanted to report that I am also experiencing that the actions do not work from flows, which is a big deal for me. Fully understand that you don’t have a lot of time to dig into this, but would be awesome with a fix :slight_smile: I am also a dev, so if you share your repo I could potentially try to help debugging it. Edit: Found the repo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great app! I would love to have the same possibility to control my Adax wifi heaters as well

Works well with NE900WIFI

Hi,
I am unable to find a device and add it, i have a av600wifi

Unable to find app in the new app store?

I get 404 page not found for the Mill app??
Has IT ben removed?

15-003
Searched for mill: just now!

Looks like something has happened when the new App Store was introduced. I’ll look into it!

1 Like

Perfect, thanks a lot​:grinning::grinning:
Verry happy with Homey, only missing the mill connection at the moment.

I used Homeseer before, and missed beeing able to connect more than z-wave.
This is checking all the boxes​:+1::+1::+1:

Regards from Norway​:+1::+1:

Hi, just want to report that I have the same problem as @Baard_Erikstad and @Yhaugom.
I`m able to control my heaters, but using them in a flow I can only control one of my four heaters.

Reading trough earlier posts I saw that you had fixed the bugs and submitted the new code, then I noticed that the post was dated Apr 23. Did the new code get rejected? Are there more bugs?

Love your app, and appreciate your efforts.