I’m renting my apartment. I want to use my Homey as the heart the system I want to manage through my phone ! When I rent my apartment via AirBnb I want to give only one app to use (or none) to the tenant to enter in. I have some questions
- I have an intercom to open the residence’s main door. I’ve done some research and I found “Nello” (Link to the website. Nello can transform a “normal” intercom into a Smart Intercom ! I think is nice but I don’t see any app in the Homey App Store for it.
- Is there any of you who try it ?
- Have you another solution for me ?
- I want to use a smartlock for my apartment door.
- Danalock V3 or Nuki ?
- I want to use a Keypad to unlock and lock this smartlock.
- Which keypad is the best tu use with Homey ?
- Is it possible to create like “small period password” ?
You understand I’m a little bit lost to find the perfect solution to manage the renting of my apartment…
btw I LOVE MY HOMEY !!!