Action LSC Smart Connect

And now the cloud app also available in the App-Store!

5 Likes

Yes it is! bought a couple of these very cheap leds, installed the tuya app on my phone, configured the leds, configured the tuya cloud app in Homey, logged in through my tuya account and was able to fully control the lsc smart leds through homey! you can even sync to automation/scenes made in the tuya phone appā€¦ grrrrrrreat work, many thanks!!

1 Like

Special thanks to Jurgen.

Very nice workā€¦

Sven.

2 Likes

And offcourse all credits goes to @Jurgen_Heine , i am just the propper promoting his very nice work on this.

2 Likes

Nice, good work! This makes it a lot easier to connect LSC devices (and more)

1 Like

Yes many thanks to @Jurgen_Heine!! best feature is that ā€˜moodsā€™ can be used in Homey from the TUYA cloudā€¦ really nice!

2 Likes

i just bought 3 light bulbs at our local action shop. Took me a little bit of reading because i started reading at the top :joy:. I the mean while a lot changed and also took the wrong tua app at first. You need the tua cloud instead of the tua app. However it works perfectly now after adding it into the tua cloud app it instantly shows in homey. Vrry happy again with yet some more lights for very little money.

great :smile: :smile:

Hi Jurgen,
When trying to login to the Tuya Cloud app I get the below error message (and iā€™m using the correct login details).

Any idea what could be the cause of this?

Hello Rikjes,

Did you install the last Tuya app on Homey ?

Please reinstall it first and try it again with the good one. Be sure of using the good app on Google or Apple store too

Hope it works than for you it works for me :slight_smile:

Thanks, yes i used the correct/latest version of the app. Today I changed to the Smart Life app instead of Tuya app. This solved the issue so I now managed to add the app to my Homey!

Hey,
just a question, the lsc motion sensor is not supported? In any case, I canā€™t possibly recognize him in homey

No it isnā€™t. You can make a work around through IFTT

I have now 5 lamps working and the work verry good. Only one little thingā€¦ i have to restart the op now and then because the lamps are not reachable. At this moment i restart the app every night but yesterday the lamps wonā€™t go on and i must restart the app before i can controle the lamps again with homeyā€¦

A bug in the homey app or is it a problem on the thuya app site?

Inmiddels al iemand er achter of je de LSC producten kan koppelen aan jhomey? Ik kan ze iig niet vinden in de homey appā€¦

Ik heb de door sensor gekocht in de hoop deze in mijn systeem te kunnen integreren maar tot dusver helaas nog niet gelukt.

Hoor graag van iemand als je weet wat de oplossing is! Thnx

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or canā€™t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards at

https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

Nederlands (Dutch), Dansk (Danish), Deutsch (German), Svenska (Swedish) , FranƧais (French), Polskie (Polish), Fiński (Finnish)

You can make it work through ifttt.

1 Like

Hopefully some useful information for other LSC smart connect plug buyers that want to flash them to Tasmota and use them with Homey through MQTT without the need for the Tuya cloud / app.

Today I bought some LSC Smart Connect plugs, and they turned out to be v2.0. They flash fine with Tasmota (https://youtu.be/dt5-iZc4_qU), and can be upgraded OTA to the latest version.

To be able to use them with Homey through MQTT, I had to apply the following template in the console:
backlog template {ā€œNAMEā€:ā€œSonoff Basicā€,ā€œGPIOā€:[0,0,0,0,56,0,0,0,21,17,0,0,0],ā€œFLAGā€:0,ā€œBASEā€:18}; PowerRetain 1; SensorRetain 1; SwitchRetain 1; ButtonRetain 1; SensorRetain 1; module 0

This is because the button inside this plug is connected to a different GPIO (specifically button1 to GPIO13). This template then makes it possible to add them as a Sonoff Basic through the iTead Sonoff app (ITEAD Sonoff) via MQTT.

3 Likes

I am considering the LSC Led Strip from Action, though I was wondering if the Tuya Homey app will be able to change colors, not just on/off with Homey and colors with an LSC appā€¦ Can someone answer that? Thanks!

1 Like

not for me:(

I canā€™t log inā€¦

can you help me?

Maybe your answer is in this topic:

1 Like