Action LSC Smart Connect

@MartijnJ, depends on which app you use. If you use my app, i’ts not possible to change colors for led strips. Tat the moment only brigtness and color temperature are supported for those. However you can use scenes to set color.

@Sjors_Alberts, You have to use the login of the Tuya or the Smart life app. It won’t work with LSC smart connect app.

1 Like

Done, it works!

het is al gelukt Jurgen:)

Can this app also login to LSC smartconnect?

No, but if you download the app “smart life”, create an account and add your devices again, fully support is possible.

2 Likes

Did anyone do a tasmota flash of the LSC lightbulbs too by any chance?

I did and I get it to work from the web interface of the bulb, but sadly only on/off for the use in Homey. Although it show the dimmer and colorchanger but it is not responding to any of those…

How did you include the Tasmota flashed bulb in Homey? As a Generic Sonoff device?

Yes correct and then user the template from templates.blackadder.com
{“NAME”:“LSC E14 RGBW”,“GPIO”:[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,181,0,180,0,0],“FLAG”:0,“BASE”:18}

That’s not going to work, this Homey app does not support bulbs / colors. @robertklep is the developer of the app, unfortunately he is no longer using Homey, so probably not very motivated to keep working on the app.

As a workaround, you could set colors etc through MQTT. Homey has a MQTT client and broker app available.

Can you tell me where and how to find the key?
/Thomas

i got it worked by mqtt hub and a flow that reads the dimmer at the bulb and then posting to the right topic

1 Like

Hi all. It seems that the Thuya app now supports the action lsc led strip, right?
See https://homey.app/nl-nl/app/nl.rebtor.tuya/Tuya/
Anyone who can confirm he/she got the strip working from the homey?

Hello Evert,

Sounds interesting… do you have an example how the flow looks like?

Kind regards,
Sander

you can vind the topics with an mqqt explorer.
and you can publish all the topics in the mqqt hub
Also you needed to create a variable “afgerond staandelamp”

1 Like

Thanks so much!! I’ll play around with that.

Kind regards.,

Sander

Thanks works great. Are RGB colour settings not yet supported?

Hey all, when setting up a led lamp i need to type a key. Where can i find IT? Already tot the id and the op, but the key i cant find. I have got this one:

HI,

I can solder these though I don’t know what you think I should change.
Can you explain, Or in PM if it makes more sense in Dutch.

Thanks

I don’t know either. You’d have to check the datasheet for the BISS0001B chip to find out how exactly the timer is configured.

if you don’t mind spending some time getting a key and ID you can use https://homey.app/en-us/app/nl.rebtor.tuya/Tuya/ for the filament lamp and led strip.

1 Like