Homey Community Forum

Action LSC Smart Connect

Thanks, yes i used the correct/latest version of the app. Today I changed to the Smart Life app instead of Tuya app. This solved the issue so I now managed to add the app to my Homey!

Hey,
just a question, the lsc motion sensor is not supported? In any case, I can’t possibly recognize him in homey

No it isn’t. You can make a work around through IFTT

I have now 5 lamps working and the work verry good. Only one little thing… i have to restart the op now and then because the lamps are not reachable. At this moment i restart the app every night but yesterday the lamps won’t go on and i must restart the app before i can controle the lamps again with homey…

A bug in the homey app or is it a problem on the thuya app site?

Inmiddels al iemand er achter of je de LSC producten kan koppelen aan jhomey? Ik kan ze iig niet vinden in de homey app…

Ik heb de door sensor gekocht in de hoop deze in mijn systeem te kunnen integreren maar tot dusver helaas nog niet gelukt.

Hoor graag van iemand als je weet wat de oplossing is! Thnx

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards at

https://community.athom.com/c/non-english

Nederlands (Dutch), Dansk (Danish), Deutsch (German), Svenska (Swedish) , Français (French), Polskie (Polish), Fiński (Finnish)

You can make it work through ifttt.

Hopefully some useful information for other LSC smart connect plug buyers that want to flash them to Tasmota and use them with Homey through MQTT without the need for the Tuya cloud / app.

Today I bought some LSC Smart Connect plugs, and they turned out to be v2.0. They flash fine with Tasmota (https://youtu.be/dt5-iZc4_qU), and can be upgraded OTA to the latest version.

To be able to use them with Homey through MQTT, I had to apply the following template in the console:
backlog template {“NAME”:“Sonoff Basic”,“GPIO”:[0,0,0,0,56,0,0,0,21,17,0,0,0],“FLAG”:0,“BASE”:18}; PowerRetain 1; SensorRetain 1; SwitchRetain 1; ButtonRetain 1; SensorRetain 1; module 0

This is because the button inside this plug is connected to a different GPIO (specifically button1 to GPIO13). This template then makes it possible to add them as a Sonoff Basic through the iTead Sonoff app (ITEAD Sonoff) via MQTT.

2 Likes

I am considering the LSC Led Strip from Action, though I was wondering if the Tuya Homey app will be able to change colors, not just on/off with Homey and colors with an LSC app… Can someone answer that? Thanks!

not for me:(

I can’t log in…

can you help me?

Maybe your answer is in this topic:

1 Like

@MartijnJ, depends on which app you use. If you use my app, i’ts not possible to change colors for led strips. Tat the moment only brigtness and color temperature are supported for those. However you can use scenes to set color.

@Sjors_Alberts, You have to use the login of the Tuya or the Smart life app. It won’t work with LSC smart connect app.

Done, it works!

het is al gelukt Jurgen:)

Can this app also login to LSC smartconnect?

No, but if you download the app “smart life”, create an account and add your devices again, fully support is possible.

1 Like

Did anyone do a tasmota flash of the LSC lightbulbs too by any chance?

I did and I get it to work from the web interface of the bulb, but sadly only on/off for the use in Homey. Although it show the dimmer and colorchanger but it is not responding to any of those…

How did you include the Tasmota flashed bulb in Homey? As a Generic Sonoff device?

Yes correct and then user the template from templates.blackadder.com
{“NAME”:“LSC E14 RGBW”,“GPIO”:[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,181,0,180,0,0],“FLAG”:0,“BASE”:18}

That’s not going to work, this Homey app does not support bulbs / colors. @robertklep is the developer of the app, unfortunately he is no longer using Homey, so probably not very motivated to keep working on the app.

As a workaround, you could set colors etc through MQTT. Homey has a MQTT client and broker app available.