I have a few Fibaro double switch 2 (FGS 223) installed in my house. They connect fine to Homey but I can’t get them to activate flows when I double or triple press (2x press/ 3x press) the button.
My setup so fare:
Device added to Homey using Fibaro app.
- Switch type: Momentary switch (my physical switch is momentary)
- No associations other than default.
- Not sure what to set here. Manual says parameter 28 and 29 should be set. What raw value should I use?
A flow created using this:
- When: Left switch Scene (S1) Pressed/switched 2x.
- Then: Sen push notification
Testing the flow works fine using the test button in Homey. But nothing happens when I double press the switch.
Anyone else having the same issue and resolved it? Any help is very much appreciated!