Aeotec Dual nano switch

Hi,

• Currently, the Aeotec application does not support the device Dual nano switch ( ZW132-C ) , Details : https://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/2151 .

• I tried copying the ZW116 ( Nano switch ) driver to use for ZW132-C . How to : I have reedited manufacturerId, Producttypeid, ProductID and Multichannelnodes and it did work well with 2 switches forum homey, but there are two problems thanks to everyone’s help :

• Energy reports are inactive for each channel (overall energy report works well).
    • Homey does not receive feedback status from physical switches.

Thanks.

Hi,

Noob here so appreciate any advice. Once you’ve finished the editing, how do you install the driver?

Thanks.

Hi,

Have a look here for info on updating driver [Cannot include Aeotec Garage Door Opener]

Excuse my ignorance, I’m starting up with my smart home stuff. I had an electrician install a pile of Aeotec switches but have run into some issues. The nano dimmers all took a few goes to pair with the Homey app but seem to be working now. I just couldn’t pair the nano dual switch, no matter what I did. Searching came up with this thread. Does the ZW132 work with Homey? It’s listed as compatible on the Homey App Store page for the Aeotec app but the top post here suggests it doesn’t work. Before I pull my hair out trying to get it to work, some help would be welcomed. Cheers

You can refer to my aeotec apps : https://github.com/kevinhab/com.aeotec-18022019
I edited the homey Meshdriver library, to be compatible with ZW132.
And it worked well.

Thanks for the swift reply. I’m afraid I need some more detailed help with how to use this. Do I need to uninstall the Aeotec app and instal yours, or is it just an edit to a setting somewhere?

You can install the override Aeotec of Homey. To work better, you should remove the app and then install my app.
I’ve edited a couple of things related to the Z-Wave Library of Homey. My Application supports most Aeotec devices, and I have tested the successful run.

Does your app receive feedback from the Dual Nano Switch (ZW132) when the external switch is pressed? Currently the Athom one doesn’t seem to update the power status if the physical switch is used. I had the same issue on the Nano Dimmers but they updated the app and that has been working fine for a good while now.