I’m using the energy meter mentioned in the header (HEMG5) with the app forked from the old official version of the Aeotec app, made by @KevinLe. Thanks Kevin for that!
The problem with the unofficial app is following:
- I can’t use the latest official Aeotec app for other Aeotec devices, so basically new devices from Aeotec can’t be used.
- The unofficial app is not updated to Homey 3.0.0 energy functions, so the Homey energy page show also the sum of combined energy measurement and separate clamps and all other energy measurements I have. So basically the energy display is useless.
How this can be corrected:
- Best option would be to make a pull request to the official app
- Second best option to update the unofficial app, but in that case the problem number 1 still remains.
I would like to fix these issues. I have tried following:
- Contacted Athom with the request form. Futile.
- Contacted @KevinLe, but no luck with that.
So next option is that some other developer willing to spend some time with the problem. I’m putting 20€ bounty for the developer that get’s this supported by the official Aeotec app.