[APP][Pro] Amazon - Alexa

Sorry everyone, I know that I am starting to sound like Athom :soon: … But until athom tell me about whats going on with my replacement Homey im very limited in what I can do.

I understand that you are eager, and upset that you don’t have cool new features or access to the beta. But trust me I am a lot more upset, I haven’t had a homey for 6 weeks, and even if they were to respond immediately - at the moment it would be another 4 weeks until I get a working homey.

As of today, I am still (un)patiently waiting for a Homey which works to be sent to me. So long as Homey is my main controller I will continue to develop/support my apps. The priority is to quickly finish off and publish the Arlo app before finalising an Alexa beta, then updating the group app to allow groups of devices with different capabilities then finishing off with the garadget app.

If that changes and I set up a different controller ill absolutely update these threads and find some one else to take over the maintenance of any apps I have published. (group, rainforest, feibit)

All Ill say is I am very glad to have taken the approach that I have, so that my house continues to work normally (aka stupid) when there is a catastrophic failure like no controller.

6 Likes