So i am an Eedomus+ users
I have the homey since about a week now, i was attracted by the integration of so much protocols and the nice looking interface
Now i am about to give my Homey back , but i want to make sure that i have valid reasons, what are your thoughts? am i wrong??
- Mobile app can not go into horizontal mode, so no tablet mode /usage
- The unofficial browser site homeydash is far from stable
- Integrating blinds (Klikaank… ASUN-650) creates icons that are not clickable on the browser homeydash
- Integrating blinds (Klikaank… ASUN-650) creates icons that one can’t bundle in groups /blinds as they are not “turn on” devices"
- Temperature meters (oregon) can not be shown as graphics in any of the interfaces
- Rain meters (oregon) can not be show as graphics in one of the main interfaces
- Old not working unsupported apps still in the catalog (like oregon, homeydash app) are not cleaned up from the apps list. Some apps like RFXcom are allowed in the app list without any clear handbook or even a short description.
- Mobile app interface first page not customisable, only a minor part of the screen is used for the favorites, most of the screen is used up by the timeline. This makes having a direct single click on one of my devices often not possible, i need to go to the “devices” menu
- No interface to add USB controlers, like APC inverters, antennas, etc…
- For a box that exist since that long, the rythm of athom developped apps is clearly too slow and allow lower quality third party apps don’t ensure the same stabiliy
- Mobile app timeline entries only high level customisable, no way to chose precisely which message appear. I have enough of seing that i woke up or came home which is sytematically false by the way
- no Integration in imperihome, which could have solved some of my interface concerns
- no customisable icons, all my lamps have weird plug icons…
- on the mobile app, devices, the temperature (wireless weather) is not shown on the tiles, you have to open the tile to get the temperature info, thats not so user friendly
Overall i must say the lame mobile app and browser interfaces are my biggest problem, i just don’t have a good single overview to command my devices
A great integration of nuki, works absolutely better than on any other box
A potential integration of Arlo
Native Wifi integration
smartpresence app sounds very cool