Provides some flow cards that allows you to perform some http(s) requests with advanced features. This can be used to access cloud services or local devices.
- Use custom request headers
- Perform requests with a custom certificate (coming soon)
- Advanced response handling, i.e reading data from JSON/XML, response headers or server validation (coming soon)
- Authorize the request (OAuth, JSON web token, bearer token, basic authentication) (coming soon)
- First create a “perform a request” action flow card. You can setup most things here like the url or the payload
- If you need to handle the response you can setup a new flow using the “a request has completed” trigger card
- You can define custom headers in the app configuration and then select them in the flow card