PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A CONFLICT BETWEEN ATHOM AND THE DEVELOPER OF THIS APPLICATION AS ATHOM ACTIVELY DEMANDS IMPLEMENTATION OF FEATURES THEY WANT TO HAVE AND OTHERWISE WONT PUBLISH THE APP IN THEIR STORE. AS THIS SOFTWARE WAS DEVELOPED IN NO RELATION TO ATHOM AND AS THE DEVELOPER ISN’T A PAID CONTRACTOR OR IN A SIMILAR RELATION TO ATHOM THIS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. THE DEVELOPEMENT AND THE SUPPORT OF THIS APPLICATION IS HERBY TERMINATED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Provides some flow cards that allows you to perform some http(s) requests with advanced features. This can be used to access cloud services or local devices.
- Use custom request headers
- Perform requests with a custom certificate (coming soon)
- Advanced response handling, i.e reading data from JSON/XML, response headers or server validation (coming soon)
- Authorize the request (OAuth, JSON web token, bearer token, basic authentication) (coming soon)
- First create a “perform a request” action flow card. You can setup most things here like the url or the payload
- If you need to handle the response you can setup a new flow using the “a request has completed” trigger card
- You can define custom headers in the app configuration and then select them in the flow card