still waiting that athom reconfigured the state alpha / beta for development , other wise the only way over cli install
I dont mind doing the cli install. But cant find the repos to download it from. Is it available?
Nope, haven’t really had a Homey since the new App Store was launched. It finally arrived yesterday but I was sent a homey with no feet, the wrong zwave frequency and it red rings and becomes unavailable when you add a device …
I can’t find the app in the store.
How can I install it or give me a link to it?
If you just care to read the above tread, you would find that the following has been said numerous times.
“It’s just an alpha version for invite only. Not in the store(yet) so u have to be patient.”
Also it has been said on and on that if you want to test it, PM to the developer (Jamie)
Sorry everyone, I know that I am starting to sound like Athom … But until athom tell me about whats going on with my replacement Homey im very limited in what I can do.
I understand that you are eager, and upset that you don’t have cool new features or access to the beta. But trust me I am a lot more upset, I haven’t had a homey for 6 weeks, and even if they were to respond immediately - at the moment it would be another 4 weeks until I get a working homey.
As of today, I am still (un)patiently waiting for a Homey which works to be sent to me. So long as Homey is my main controller I will continue to develop/support my apps. The priority is to quickly finish off and publish the Arlo app before finalising an Alexa beta, then updating the group app to allow groups of devices with different capabilities then finishing off with the garadget app.
If that changes and I set up a different controller ill absolutely update these threads and find some one else to take over the maintenance of any apps I have published. (group, rainforest, feibit)
All Ill say is I am very glad to have taken the approach that I have, so that my house continues to work normally (aka stupid) when there is a catastrophic failure like no controller.
Hello Jamie! I’m an Italian user and I have:
- 2 echo dot 3a gen
- 1 echo show 2a gen
- 1 echo plus 2a gen
- 1 echo input
- Homey PRO version
It would be an honor for me to test/use your app!
Replacement Homey arrived!
It looks like quiet a bit has changed in Amazon’s end over the last 4.5 months.
It required I significantly update the app in order to get it to work in the new homey. Testing those changes now.
Great to hear Jamie!
Really looking forward to hear news from you.
Great news, can’t wait to test
I saw some App crashs in the Last (some Werks now). That is new. Last Year i didn’t saw that
I would love to see a finished app on this one. I’ve always wanted my smarthouse to behave like S.A.R.A.H. from EUReKA. Without all the lethal bugs though… ;-).
Good luck, Jamie! This is the way…
So, 1.8.3 is ready, fixes the connection issues people have been seeing recently, and support Homey v4.0.
However there is a catch.
In order to be able to test the Alexa app upon the new app store. The app needs to be certified and published. But before I want it published … I need to test it as I have no idea if it will work anywhere but Australia at the moment.
Not really sure what to do at this point. I’ve put in a support ticket to see if I can get an app certified with out it being published.
we can install and run from cli if you share your git repository. more than happy to test it like that
+1 from me
oef, keep us posted. Thanks for your work already!! GOod to see you are back, I love the app!
What changed in 4.0 that needed support?