[APP][Pro] Amazon - Alexa

a0c81a6e-51ec-4af7-999e-ebef64da4f89

Is that correct?

1 Like

Same here in France,so good to re-use this great app!Hope the connection stay alive

Mine had disconnected from the server as well since last night, I just found out. I reconnected and it seems to work fine again.

Can you please try using the ‘reconnect’ button rather then “connect button” next time it disconnects and let me know what happens?

Thanks

Jamie it has thankfully not disconnected again since the last time but ofc if it does I’ll use the reconnect button instead. It seems stable for now though. I’m new here to Homey and I got an injury a few years ago which causes memory problems for me, I use Alexa and Google Home a lot to help me daily and your app has helped me more than you can possibly realise, thank you for this. Others has mentioned something similar too, you are helping a lot of people, you should know this, we all appreciate your hard work.

My Alexa Dots disconnected few hours ago. I could reconnect with the reconnect button without any problem! Seems to work. THX

After 2 days with the new experimental app,it’s much better,i have to reconnect once a day now,before it was once or twice per hours,tap on "reconnect"button and working again,no need to enter my id and password.
Routines and all the others options works perfectly on European server.

Hi Jamie,

Can you add support for the Samsung Soundbar HW-Q950T?

Thanks!

Hello, where can I find the beta.
Thank you for a note.

All of my Amazon devices (n. 2 Echo Show 5, n. 5 Echo Dot 3, n. 1 Echo Dot 4 and n. 1 Echo Flex) are still connected during the last 3 days. No disconnections at today, they work perfectly. EU server.

Thank you everyone for your help testing, I think I am going to have to remove echo dot gen4 until I can figure out what’s going on. But the normal echo gen 4 will remain and I’ll release this update.

Please keep using the “reconnect” button rather then the “connect” button and let me know if/when it stops working and you need to do a full connection with user/pass again.

Thanks again

4 Likes

I found the beta, overlooked here in the thread.
Thanks

This update seemed to have resolved the unable to start routine, and also other functionality (play music etc). Just installed it, so will have to test if it also helps with the disconnects. Thanks :+1:

all works again on european servers. well done @Jamie
spent somem beers via paypal for your work. thanks that you didn’t give up.

@all please spent @Jamie some coins for his really good work.

here is his paypal link, also on the appstore side on the bottom of the app page to find:

5 Likes

Any other way to donate? Been locked out of my Paypal (needs SMS verification but there is no phone number attached lol)

2 Likes

This can only answered buy @Jamie
I only know the Paypal-Link.

Now i had some disconnections. Hitting the reconnect button connected again but the TTS didn‘t worked.

Then i deactivated the app and reactivated it again. Now TTS worked.

Before the App was Running without Problems for three days. So Jamie is on the Right way.

Same situation for me…3 days working perfectly and yesterday I had the first disconnection.
Using the “reconnect” button it works for the connection but I see all of my devices as unavailable.
Using the “connect” button it makes everything fully working again.

Didn’t really disconnect with mine, it says connected, but stopped working after a few days. Reconnecting did the same, till I restarted the app. So could be it is not amazon related, will keep testing, but wanted to share the update so others could share their experiences and try to resolve issues. This app is just amazing :+1:

1 Like