[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I can confirm, Opple work, thanks!

Tested and I can confirm it works!!

Tip: Use A plugwise plug instead.

1 Like

Is the update frequency of the light sensor changed in the last version of the aqara app?

I got far more updates now?

Is this giving a high load for homey?

The flow is like this:

Oh, that’s one additional flow card I’ll need to add; alarm_gas is not a default capability within Homey…

1 Like

Hi, is there a way how to re-pair the device without instantly losing it with SDK3? Before with SDK2 I got “device duplicate” when repaired and remained the same device. Now I lose all flows :frowning:

Found exact the same, now successfully repaired fe a motion sensor by removing the battery a couple of seconds.

Thanks, good to know :slight_smile:

@Ivan_Ryzhik Done in 1.1.2 (no further changelog)

I restarted homey after the update from 1.0 to 1.1. but now all of my zigbee(only have aqara stuff) won’t react anymore. Tried ptp but no luck. I see my smartplugs blinking so they lost there connection I guess. Also the interview option won’t react. And I still don’t have routes (also not in 1.0 after 7 days).

Is there anything I can try?

And you did a ptp for at least 15 minutes?

Shall the new sdk3 app show battery status? I still have 100% but I bet they are not.

For the devices that are reporting their battery state, it is based on the battery voltage reported.
But the devices are known for their long lasting battery life.

If you follow this topic a little bit, I guess no.
And if everything all right at the moment, I would suggest to stay at v4.2.
If v5 stable is released you can think about to upgrade.

It takes a while before my aqara switches and sensors are working again after a power down. This is why I ordered a xiaomi bridge to test if that is a more sollid situation.

Never the less, I love this app and the effort @TedTolboom is putting in to it. Nice work!

I too am “sitting on my hands”. I used to be on experimental and would update at the first possibility. But, my setup seems pretty stable right now. Also, my heating is based on a whole bunch of Aqara sensors. Can’t risk a hickup. So, I will stick to v4.2.0 a bit longer.

Hi @TedTolboom
Is there a possibility for the smoke sensors to do the self test, like with the original Xiaomi hub / app is possible?

Awesome work by the way! I’ll buy you a beer (or a hot chocolate when I look outside :laughing:) again when I’ve upgraded to the new stable app.

1 Like

That would be awesome.

@TedTolboom, would it be possible to actually also implement smoke density? Xiaomi app via gateway has it and it’s actually good way to see sensors still works.

yes i did. Today i resetted my zigbee network and added al my devices again( this time my routers first) also added the devices from te place where they are going to be used(so not close to homey). and i see routes! and it looks like its way more stable till now!

Should be feasible. Could you create a feature request for this one on GitHub?

Yet another carrot on a stick? :thinking: In the future, I’ll have to become rich…

If possible to provide me a hint on how this is reported by the device, I would appreciate it. Like also mentioned earlier, please create a feature request on GitHub, so I can track the different requests.

1 Like