[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

No issues, working as expected.
This version of the Wireless Remote Single (sensor_86sw1lu) switch only supports a single click.

I just updated my Homey to v5 stable.

I got a system message that the aqara app is updated to v1.2.3, but when opening the app it stil is on 0.8.0

Not a problem, but NONE of the devices are working, all of them have a red triangle and when i select the device i get a red error message that it needs updating etc.

All my devices seem to be working execpt the aqara devices.

I rebooted homey, after reboot it reports again aqara has been updated to v123 but still none of the devices work, i removed from several devices the battery this also has no effect.

Anyone an idea how to get this to work?

1 Like

same problem…

Install the test by adding /test after the url

please step by step instruction. Only PC?

Same here. Will try the Test Version.

i solved it by installing the (beta) test app, after install eveything worked again.

For those who do not know how this works:

And install this version instead.

See reply from @B3rt , and no, not PC only. Any device with a browser and capabilities to log into the homey website is sufficient.

1 Like

thanks already installed test ver., unfurtunately i cannot add any new aqara devices:(

I also installed the test version and cannot add Anny new aqara temperature device.

Can you try if this is resolved by re-installing the Aqara from the App Store?

1 Like

Hi. I have issue with adding switches (lumi.ctrl_neutral1 and lumi.ctrl_ln2.aq1). When pairing process has started, error messge appears (somthing went wrong…)
I also opened issue on github.

See my response on GH; already pushed back to Athom development since inclusion of Zigbee devices is handled outside control of the app. I don’t get any information in the apps diagnostics code to see what is going wrong

Oke,

Removed Aqara v1.2.3.app.
Restarted homey
Installed Aqara v.1.2.3.app

Motion sensor paired succesful the first try.
Tempterature sensor stil doesn’t pair.

Press the pairing button every 2 seconds while pairing. To keep the device awake

1 Like

Thanks for your help. I kept the device awake for a minute or so but it didn’t work. What is the estimated time to do that?

Thank you and sorry for not looking there first.

Today I updated to firmware V5, but the Aqara SSM-U02 still not shows in the app from Ted (v0.8.0 is the lastest)

v1.2.3 is the latest: https://homey.app/nl-nl/app/com.xiaomi-mi/Aqara-&-Xiaomi-ZigBee/test/

2 Likes

After the upgrade you have to wait a few minutes, then the aqara app will be automatically updated to 1.2.3, of course only if automatic app update is enabled. If not, then update the app manually, 1 post above me is the link.