[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I saw this warning when selecting my Aqara Relay:

I searched the forum but could not find this before. Will support definitely be discontinued? For what reason?

Homey (Early 2016)
Firmware 5.0.1
App 1.2.5

I have the same warning on my aqara double switches (with neutral)…

With the update to Homey v5, I have been able to fix one of the restrictions of the old Zigbee implementation; the lack of ability to create a subdevice for the second relay, which caused that the 2nd relay required a custom capability and flowcards that are not compatible with other apps (eg. Alexa / Google Home).

With Homey v5, I have fixed that by creating a new driver for these devices and marking the old drivers as deprecated; which is triggering the issue warning message shown.

No worries, the devices will keep working based on the deprecated drivers.
This is a generic message linked to the deprecated driver state I can’t change as developer.

3 Likes

Thanks Ted!

Does it also mean, when they decide to remove and re-add the device to Homey that the new driver will be used with the extra capabilities?

Yes.

1 Like

@TedTolboom , was wondering if you were able to check this behavior from your end. Let me know if there is anything I can do from my end.

@TedTolboom it is possible to make a temperature icon of the measured temperature of the temperature sensors as with show, for example, that you can see this directly at homey app at devices without pressing it

3 Likes

It would be great👍!

It works great :ok_hand:! Many thanks Ted!

Battery issues with the Aqara Temperature & Humidity sensor should be fixed in v1.2.6

7 Likes

So it seems, Thanks!

Perfect, works again indeed!

Strange behavior of the motion detectors

For me, 3 pieces work with the 5 second hack as an additional BM in a group.
After teaching in, which does not always work on the first attempt, the movement status changes every second without any movement taking place. After changing the time-out time several times and switching the hack on and off, it calms down and displays correctly.
The whole thing then works about 2 hours before the BM has rigor mortis again. It can then no longer be brought to life by restarting the app or unmotivated changing the timeout or hack. All that helps is a reset and a new login to Homey.
After another two hours, it is unfortunately over again.
This behavior is since Homey v5.0.1. At the moment the aqaras are unusable.
I keep watching.

1 Like

Thank you Ted…any chance with Smoke sensor battery status · Issue #235 · TedTolboom/com.xiaomi-mi-zigbee · GitHub ? I assume that is not the same issue, right ?

@TedTolboom you are one of the best :wink:

1 Like

Yes, fixed!

anyone know how to re add the LLKZMK11LM
i removed it in this app and now wanted to readd it again but when i press the reset button 5 sec it starts blinking and thats it
is there a way to factory reset it?

I was just testing my brand new Opple switches and found out that these do not send a release command after a long press > 3 seconds (verified here). This is very unfortunate because it limits the use for dimming.

I’m still hoping to find a somewhat elegant solution for a fully wireless dimmer with a rotating button that can also be pressed to toggle the lights. Tyua has some nice ones, but they are all attached to wiring

Xiaomi cube?