[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Mmh … It explains my issue !

I’ll buy an Ikea bulb tomorrow to extend my network.
I let you know if you want.

Thanks !

Hi Jan,

Which Dooya motors did you get? Any specific type that you chose or do they all work BREL?

I’d be willing to add support for the rolling shutter motor

And did it do the trick? I do not have a mesh also and i’m curious how i can make this work for me

The page doesn’t show the mesh, it shows the routes devices take…
And it takes some minutes after opening the pages until the routes are shown (in opposite to the Z-Wave page, that shows the routes immediately)

Final 2019 release (if Athom approves in the next two days): v0.7.0 of the Aqara & Xiaomi Zigbee app! Yes, I’ve updated the branding to reflect the majority of devices supported: Aqara & Xiaomi (under the A instead of the X).

Next to branding, I finalized support for the Aqara B1 Curtain controller; thanks to the financial contributions of: @mull, @Wouter642, @Homey_Lampje (2x), @Igy, @hannes.reloaded, @wesley_w, @erik.fisher and @Paul_van_Grinsven for contributing to the driver code!

Full changelog below:

As mentioned, still awaiting Athom’s approval.

9 Likes

I noticed that I did a calculation error…

Add support for the Aqara roller curtain controller : Contributions received for 20 euro 40 euro out of the target of 80 euro

So we’re half way… and 40 euro’s left!

Anybody willing to contribute add support for the rolling shutter motor? Please mention “Rolling shutter motor” in the description.

That is awesome! Congrats on the release!
FYI: I sent you a 30 € contribution for the B1 in October 14th;)

Thank you @erik.fisher; changelog updated accordingly.

1 Like

Hi,

I did :

• reset zigbee network
  • uninstall Xiaomi Zigbee app
  • add Ikea bulb (x3)
  • add Ikea repeater (x1)
  • add Ikea control outlet (x1)
  • install Xiaomi Zigbee app
  • add all my Xiaomi/Aqara devices

=> it works perfectly, and I see the Zigbee route correctly.
So, I think several router devices don’t route the zigbee network.

The zigbee2mqtt “router” firmware does something similar: it flashes the firmware of a Xiaomi smart bulb into a CC2531 device, which basically makes it a lightbulb without the light, with the additional advantage of it acting as a Zigbee router. You can then place them anywhere you has a spare USB outlet.

1 Like

Just tested the B1 - works flawlessly! Amazing work as always👌

2 Likes

People wanting to install the test version (prior to the formal approval and release), can also install v0.7.0 through the app store: https://homey.app/a/com.xiaomi-mi/

v0.7.0 of the Aqara & Xiaomi Zigbee app has just been released to the app store:
Happy New Year and all best wishes for 2020!

6 Likes

Are you going to add support for Aqara/Opple switches ?

They’re inbound… so, yes (if possible)

3 Likes

awesome! Just got my six button

After that update and Homey boot all my Xiaomi zigbee devices are unavailable. Do i have to repairing all again?

OK. I boot Homey again and now everything works and works faster than before :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

Under normal conditions it is not needed to start repairing all devices / reset the Zigbee network. With the 3.x release of Homey FW, the initialisation of the Zigbee chip can result in a timeout, where all Zigbee devices will not be available.
As mentioned, a reboot will normally resolve the issue(s).

Hi. Has flow cards for the Cube like dobble tap and side 1 up. Now i can only add dobbel tap and not witch side that is up. Is the new version of the app suppose to be like this??

@Orjan_Solbakken no that should not be the case.
I briefly checked the code an found the issue; I’ll release an update that will fix this issue soon.

If possible, don’t update any flows! The app update should fix the issues “automatically” if flows are unchanged…

Thanks for reporting!