Formerly Netgear Arlo.
Smart Home Indoor/ Outdoor HD Security Camera
Current Feature List
- Your Arlo Cameras and Bases can be added to Homey.
- Cameras will display last motion detected (while armed)
- Cameras will display last noise detected (while armed)
- Cameras will display the current battery level (once determined)
- Cameras will display whether or not they are currently charging. (pending #83)
- Cameras will be requested to send a new Snapshot, once received it will be displayed.
|Alpha||1.0.104||Work in progress|
|Base Station||Arlo||VMB3000||Coming Soon|
|Base Station||Arlo Pro (1&2)||VMB4000||Coming Soon|
|Base Station||VMB4500||Coming Soon|
|Base Station||Arlo Ultra||VMB5000||Coming Later|
|Camera||Arlo Pro||VMC4030||Coming Really Soon|
|Base Station||Arlo Pro 2||VMC4030P|
|Base Station||Arlo Ultra||VMB5040||Coming Later|
Please note that this app now only supports Homey v2.20 +
All flows available will be announced at a later date.
Its Highly recommended that you create a new Arlo user, and add the device to Homey using the new user. To ensure that you are not kicked from the Mobile app by Homey and required to re-log in.
- After installing, to add a new Device, click + (add) upon the devices tab select “Arlo Device”.
- Likely a the screen will open asking for you to log into your arlo account.
- The loading screen may stay for up to a minute, but once completed your arlo devices will be shown.
- Click on which devices you would like to add to Homey.
Otherwise everything else is as advertised in the post, hit me up on Slack (@jamie) if you have any questions or issues. Items show in this post (and only this post) are confirmed to work.
- I’ve noticed that the cameras streams can stop being updated, if this occurs please send me an error log.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5||Profit|
We are currently alpha testing the Arlo Pro 2(VMC4030P), once this is stable I expect to roll out all the Arlo Pro (VMC4030) quickly followed by the original Arlo (VMC3030). Base stations will quickly follow.
If you have any of the devices, and are looking to help test, please send me a Direct Message with the Subject “Arlo Alpha Tester Application” - Inside of it include your App store email address and all of the devices you have. (even if they are not currently listed). Finally please remind me if you have sent a donation either for this app or one of my other apps.