[APP][Pro][Deprecated] Arlo - Security Camera

For those wondering this is the error :

[err] [ManagerDrivers] [VMC4030] [0] { Error: invalid_capability
    at Remote IPC Process

Now considering the camera isn’t a capability (as far as I can set it), im not sure whats going on.

Thanks, that must be the problem for not sending an actuel screenshot.

Why can’t I find this app in the appstore?

I really really really want to make this beta, but until can find out why I get a “capability” not found error after 3 days I’ll just end up with too many complaints.

It’s the only issue I’m aware of but I have no idea what to do about it.

A. oke! goodluck! not that i have the devices but they do look interesting to buy. But i only buy stuff which works in Homey :slight_smile:

1.4.1 has been released - in order to find the ‘invalid error’ after several days, additiona loggin has been added.

Please make sure you submit error logs to me.

See several posts above on how.

The 3000 base station has been added, this has not been tested, tell me how you go.

@johan_bendz

1 Like

Have been running 1.4.100 for a day now. Stil no invalid error on cam image load. I usuallly get it by now. Anyway lets see in a couple more days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And there it came. You got PM Jamie :wink:

What about the Arlo Baby ABC1000

Hi Jamie.
Found a few issues:

• VMC4030 (v 1.1.100) One of two units reports charging even though it’s not connected to the grid.
  • VMC3030 (v 1.4.100) None report battery level.

Else everything looks great! :slight_smile:

Hey @johan_bendz I don’t own a VMC3030 - with the 4030 it can take a while for the battery status to be sent. But if you add your ‘hub’ the battery can be gathered immediately.

I’ve done some testing and I can’t add VMB3000. It says no new device found. I have no base station added yet…
Cameras are fine.

Sounds like your vmb3000 is a different model then everyone else’s. Can you please restart the app, wait for everything to load and then send me the diagnostics log? It should tell me what device I need to add,

Done.
4ac3ca61-8b5a-4987-a9dc-626022be5f50

Hey,

You actually have a VMB3010 not a VMB3000 - are you able to send me a picture of what it looks like?

I just need to find someone with the VMB3000 to send me a report, so that I can compare the two and add the VMB3010.

Thanks

How do you handle the Motion Alarm? The arlo must be in another state then deactivated.
Die you change it with IFTTT?

Edit: and in addition. How long do the arlo needs to take a snapshot. I want to send a push and have to wait.

no it’s not using ifttt to listen for motion, it directly listens to the camera.

Imagine that how long it takes to make a snapshot is up to a lot of factors - what camera, how much light, it’s wifi signal, what bass station, etc. I just request an image and then using the same way I listen for motion. Once the image is ready I grab it.

Adding these to flow to request snapshots or email them when the occur will be possible in a future release just as soon as the bug is identified that stops the images after a couple of days.

How can I get this Beta app? I’ve a VMB4000r3 and two ARLO H3 camera’s.
I’m very interresting in it and will also help to debug if necessary.
Thanks

No I mean, how to change the Mode. My motion Trigger does not work If arlo Mode ist deactivated.

Hi @Jamie

I have just sent you a log for the generic red error
4acaeb48-701a-43a1-95ae-cd5e878cefcf