Version 2 is a very major update where I rewrote all of the underlying communication layer with Arlo. Consequently it requires significant testing, below you will a list of all the features of version 1 of the app crossed out. Items tested and working will be plain text and latest additions will show in green.
Unsupported feature/flow/device from version 1
- Tested and supported feature/flow/device
VMC3030 VMC4030 VMC5030
- Motion Detected
- Audio Detected
Please note that this app now only supports Homey v4.0 +
Its Highly recommended that you create a new Arlo user, and add the device to Homey using the new user. To ensure that you are not kicked from the Mobile app by Homey and required to re-log in.
- After installing, to add a new Device, click + (add) upon the devices tab select “Arlo Device”.
- Likely a the screen will open asking for you to log into your arlo account.
- The loading screen may stay for up to a minute, but once completed your arlo devices will be shown.
- Click on which devices you would like to add to Homey.
Otherwise everything else is as advertised in the post, hit me up on Slack (@jamie) if you have any questions or issues. Items show in this post (and only this post) are confirmed to work.