Bluesound for Homey
App Store Page: https://homey.app/a/com.bluesound/
Bluesound is an award-winning wireless hi-res sound system that lets you play music in any and every room throughout your home. With this app you can use Homey to control your Bluesound devices.
- [TRIGGER] Started playing (tags for artist, track and album if available)
- [TRIGGER] Playing artist changed (tags for artist, track and album if available)
- [TRIGGER] Playing track changed (tags for artist, track and album if available)
- [TRIGGER] Stopped playing
- [CONDITION] is/is not playing
- [CONDITION] is shuffled
- [ACTION] All default action cards for speaker capability like play, stop, pause and change volume
- [ACTION] Change input
- [ACTION] Play preset
- [ACTION] Shuffle on/off
- [ACTION] Repeat on/track/off
Add the device as you would add any device to Homey. Enter the IP address of the device (can be found in your router or the settings of the device itself), the port it listens to (default is 11000) and the polling frequency. The polling frequency is used to update the status of the device in Homey (like what is currently playing) based on the actual status of the device. To avoid excessive network traffic the minimum and default is set to 4 seconds.
I enjoy creating apps for Homey and try to support them as best as I can. If you enjoy using my apps a donation in return for the time I put into this is much appreciated.