[APP][Pro] BMW Connected

Thx buddy! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Let me know if u need me test anything if required!

Hi, first of all thank you very much for this app.
I just tried it with my i3s that has ConnectedDrive services but when I open the settings in the Homey app I receive the error message “Error: not_found” even before I can add my credentials.
I already reinstalled the app but this happens every time.
Any idea how I can fix this?
Thanks and best regards, Theo.

@theodorhesse can you submit the diagnostic report from the app.

Thanks for looking into this, here is the code for the diagnostic report: 5c058f7a-5aa1-4230-a8a5-d7eab7096b10.

@theodorhesse I see the diagnostic log is completely empty. I will try to create a new test build with additional logging to figure out what’s happening. In the mean time can you please share a screen shot of where and when it happens.

Thanks! And as soon as I click “Configure App” I get this error message:

After you click ok. Can you set the credentials and see if it works.

When I click “ok”, enter my credentials and click “save changes” I just get the same error message, unfortunately.

Hi, this is an app I’ve been waiting for. Although after i try to configure it I immediately get Error: Not_found (as@theorodrehasse). I tried to enter the credentials but get the same error when I try to save it. Can’t change log trace status (and the log tab is empty). Running version 0.0.9 on Homey 7.1.1.

Diagnostic report: 541bdbbe-0485-4aec-a3e7-d90473b59ec6

Looking forward to try it out so best of luck!

Similar problem over here. Homey 7.1.1. App version 0.0.9. After installing the app, a ‘pause’ sign is displayed and configuring the app results in a never ending progress indicator and blank screen.

Seems like it is a common issue for new installation. Will do a clean installation on mine and figure out a fix asap. Please wait for update. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

No problem. Thanks for the quick response.

Update:
The test version is now working with a clean fresh install. Smoke check completed.

@Walter_vande_kerkhof @Johan_Karlsson and @theodorhesse just published a new test version. Please install the test version of the app from here. Uninstall the old version first.

Hi,

Thanks for the new version, just installed it and did a quick check and it seems to work just fine. No problem logging in, can lock and unlock the car and the (range, fuel, range) seems to be accurate.

Will test the geofencing over the weekend.

Again, thanks :slight_smile:

Installing works fine. No Pause-indicator anymore. But… if I press ‘configure app’ I still get a blank page with a never ending spinning wheel.

@Walter_vande_kerkhof did you try removing the app first before installing?

Hello @Likhan. Yes I did (like you mentioned necessary). I also restarted the Homey after removing the old version and before installing the new version.

One thing which might interfere (don’t know) is the fact that I installed an earlier version (0.0.1?) of the app and used is for some time. Then I removed it but got second thoughts. Was very handy after all :slight_smile: .

Looks good on my end now, too. Thank you very much, @Likhan!

@Likhan Any suggestions for me to try? Seems like I’m the only one having issues. Love to be able to use the app though so every suggestion is welcome

Thanks

@Walter_vande_kerkhof wondering if it could be browser cache related. I am not sure which browser homey internally uses, but, maybe could you try cleaning your phone browser cache and trying. Another option I am thinking could be to use someone else’s ph just to configure the credentials for the app and then you can probably use that from your own phone. In the meantime i will try to think of other causes for this issue.