[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

logs sent. First one was closing the opened awning. Open status was left on open.
In between, my flow by default rebooted the app, setting the open-indicator to the correct “false”-value.

Second Log was sent after reboot, opening the closed awning. Open status was correctly updated to Open.

I have two Device logs but only one Information log. The information log is the interesting one in this case as it shows the events that provide the progress.
I have spotted one problem, but don’t think it is the cause of the issue from what I can see. One of the events has no value:

{
              "name": "io:PriorityLockOriginatorState",
              "type": 0
            },

So that is throwing an error that makes it skip the rest of the events.
However I can’t see any position status events in the log.

So, could you do the following:
Clear the Information log,
Open the awning,
Wait until the awning is open + about 30 seconds,
Send the log,
Clear the log,
Close the awning,
Wait until the awning is closed + about 30 seconds,
Send the log,

as soon as the rain stops, I will :wink:

1 Like

@Adrian_Rockall : I performed the requested logging actions, but sending the logs via Homey App provides an error. I have captured the logs though, so if you want to receive them via other means, let me know how to get them to you

I got a reply from my Somfy contact and the “io:PriorityLockOriginatorState” should be set to “rain” plus the windows should fail to open while in the rain state and return a PRIORITY_LOCK__RAIN error message. So I’m not sure what is going on there.

Maybe the next time is is raining and you have the symbols in Tahoma you could send a new device log. Make sure to tap on the Get Log again though else it will send out of date information.

Also, while in that state, clear and then enable the Information log, try to open the window and after about 60 seconds (or when the window stops moving + 10 seconds) send that log.

Thanks Adrian

I shall try and work through that when next raining

Hi All,

I have a question how do I install the keygo io in homey. At the moment is not connected to any io device. I want to use the keygo to start any flow possible?

But when I install it says no devices found. Do i need to configue the keygo first on the connexoon. If so how do i do that.

Thanks
Ron

This app can only find devices that are installed in the Connexoon or Tahoma box. I don’t have the keygo io or a Connexoon so unfortunately I’m not sure how you add it to Connexoon.

Manuals @ the Somfy interwebs:
https://asset.somfy.com/Document/a0e92713-3899-4035-8f4c-f0fc9023004c_Keygo-io-1W.pdf

https://asset.somfy.com/Document/afbcebe1-f8b9-4d33-85d6-37141ce56852_CONSHL_Keygo%20io.pdf

1 Like

Ron, what I get out of the manuals is, the keygo io is intended to be paired with a motor directly.
So I doubt if you can pair it with a Connexoon box.

On the other hand, there are multiple remote’s which can be paired directly to Homey; With them you can start a flow and start anything you’ve connected to Homey.
F.i. CoCo AKCT-510
But I don’t know your concerns about the safety aspect

Hi, thank you.

Ii also have the AKCT-510 and have that already connected but not for security flows :wink: , I was just curious if I could use the 4 buttons of the keygo as well.

thanks for your research.

1 Like

One more hehe, maybe this is an option

HI Adrian

Had another issue with window not closing in the rain, then when it did close it opened again. I sent the logs to you at that time last night, in case it helps you shed any light on the issue.

Thanks

I did look at the logs and it looked like all the windows were sent an open command but refused and returned an error. I will will have a closer look tonight but I think the main problem is with the windows as they shouldn’t allow the command to succeed.
It’s also strange that I can see the condition status coming through without a value.

I will send the log to my Somfy contact if that’s OK with you?

Yes please that would be very helpful

And I agree on the window command

1 Like

Hi everybody,

I’ve several questions regarding this great app :

1° For an horizontal awning with IO, could you tell me what’s the “lock stage” ? I’ve seen there’s a WHEN card named “The lock state changed” but I don’t understand what it is for.
2° I also have an Eolis IO and an Ondeis (passing trough the Eolis IO) for my Awning. Is it possible for Homey to get the information when they detect wind and/or rain and then automatically close up the awning ?
3° I also have an horizontal awning with RTS. Is it possible for Homey to get its status (like closed, 50% opened, totally opened …) even when using Somfy remote control (and not Homey’s remote control for this awning) ? It seems not but I’m not sure

Thanks for your helpings :slight_smile:

If the awning has a direct connection to a windspeed detector such that Somfy automatically closes the awning and stops it from opening then the lock state should show ‘Wind’. So basically it is the status that Somfy has set to indicate why a device is locked.

I haven’t heard of those devices but if they appear in the Somfy app as devices then I can probably add support for them. I would just need the logs form your system to discover the working names and capabilities.

Unfortunately RTS is a one communication so there is no feed back from them.

1 Like

Regarding your answer to 1.

Regarding your answer to 2.

=> I think we are talking about the same thinghs … :slight_smile: Eolis IO and Ondeis are 2 Somfy detectors for wind (Eolis IO) and rain (Ondeis, not IO but plugged to the Eolis IO), that automatically closes the Somfy awning and stops it from opening. So maybe the lock statut could be Wind, and perhaps also Rain, when these detectors get the alert. So, am I right ?

Sounds likely. At the moment I only know one installation that has that working, which is the user that helped me set it up. Of course there maybe others as people tend not to mention when everything is working.

Currently there is another user with Velux windows that is experiencing problems but we don’t know if it’s a problem with the windows but the lock state information is not being returned.

So I should be the second one :wink:
Anyway, thanks for this app and for the help you gave me :+1:

1 Like