[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

Didn’t knew, ill add a few flows then. Its a great improvement for finding bugs. Is resending the command if it wasn’t successful an option?

It is possible, using that system, as you could add the command to the Then section.

I am also experimenting with automatic retries of failed commands. But of course that will only work if the app is notified of the failure.

In the log you sent, I can see the very first entry was a command that failed with an http error code 400. That means the command was invalid, but what was sent looks fine. If that was a simple case of corruption during transmission then retrying should resolve it.
That was the only error in the log but the size of the log is limited so there may have been other errors that were overwritten.

So another change I am making is to log those errors even if the log is not enabled. That way when logging is off it will just capture errors so it can store many more.

I will test these changes for a while and provided it doesn’t have bad side effects I will publish a test version later tomorrow.

I erased the log before, so you wouldn’t have to look trough data that didn’t had the error, before I checked and error 400 was in there a few times.

The command in the then section isnt under my tahomaapp?

Ok, if you have seen the error a few times then hopefully the retries might be a solution.

Sorry, the command in the Then section I just meant the original close or set position command.
Maybe for now just log the errors so we can prove or disprove the theory.

When I came home my wife had already activated the sleepflows, and now everything was fine (she says😋). I changed the time to send the commands a second time to 30 instead of 10, when i still was at work so il try a few days like this, and let you know when its misbehaves again

1 Like

I guess the key for you is to time how long the slowest shade takes to complete the move and set the second try to just a bit longer than that.

1 Like

Hi / can any one tell me can this work

somfy-1811638-abningssensor–

Well, it says it’s compatible with IO and Somfy Tahoma. So it should appear in the device list, in which case I could add support.
The main problem would be the delay due to the minimum polling time, so it could take up to 30 seconds for Homey to detect it.

Thank You :slight_smile:

hi again
Homey cant find the sensor :frowning: anyone their can help me?

Can you send me the device log. The instructions are in first post.
I will hopfully add support for it.

i have send u the log file from the app

Are anyone else experiencing problem with the app? For the last couple of months I sometimes loose the ability to connect. All of a sudden it does not work and I get an error when trying to sign in in the app.
I try the troubleshooting used earlier when connection was timed out. I shut down the app for several hours then try to enable it again. Sometimes it then works but usually it doesnt.
Then all of a sudden it start working for some days and then just stops again.
Any ideas?

Could you send the log when it is not working?

Yesterday it started working again so I will sent the log if/when it stops again.

1 Like

Hi Adrian, so many thanks for your excellent work!
My lights are working fine, but I cannot connect my heaters and sunscreen.
Is it possible to add these?
I’ll add the front page of both instruction manuals.

Could you send me the device log as described in the first post?

Hi Adrian, I just did a few seconds ago.
I hope you’ll have enough information?
It will really help me, thanks in advance!

It looks like the current test version supports all your devices.

Wow, that’s great, thank you so much Adrian!