[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

One thing, you delay the move by 3 minutes. Did you realise that will happen after 3 minutes regardless of any other condition?
What is the reason you have the delay in there?

I changed the flow to just One flow, i will see If this workšŸ¤”

One thing to be careful of is that each time the luminance changes it will send one or the other commands. Iā€™m not sure how often your sensor updates but it might cause a problem.
So if the light fluctuates around the 16500 level it will cause the screens to go up and down like a Yo-Yo.

So I prefer your original setup that has hysteresis but without the delay.
If you want to confirm the level has gone below the level for a period of time then I would use one of the timer apps and start and stop the timer when the light level changes beyound set boundaries.

1 Like

It might work but Iā€™m struggling to get my head around the way the timer is used.

My thought was:
when the lum is < level1 and timer not running, set the timer running
When the lum is > level2, clear the timer and move the screens down
When the timer is complete, move the screens up.

That means it will have be dark constantly for the specified time before the screens go up.

It was another guy i my Norwegian group on Facebook that had the same units and used this, he said it worked verry well! I will try it outšŸ‘ or else I will go for opinion.

more I look at your solution the more I think it is more correct.

1 Like

Ok I made a test version from your solutionšŸ‘

1 Like

I have published a test version of the app that should run on the Homey Cloud / Bridge.

The pairing is slightly different now as there is no App Configuration screen in Homey cloud. So now the when you add a device, if the username and password have not been set than it will request you to login.

If you change your username or password then you can select the Repair option on one of the devices to re-enter the credentials.

After the update from 35 minuteā€™s ago i am logged out and canā€™t login again?

Could you try logging in via the repair option on one of the Somfy devices.
Open the device tile > tap on the cog in the top right corner > tap on Maintenance > tap on Try to repair. then login via that screen.
I will also check why the Config screen has stopped working.

Repair did not work, i went back to version 2.1.77 and it is working againā€¦.

New version in test that should fix the reported issues

Hello Adrian,
the installation of this app still seems forbidden to bridge owners

Are you using the \test link?
It should show v3.0.2.

I looked for and ended up finding this version. installed without difficulty, the shutters are immediately recognized. I will test fflows tomorrow.
thanks Adrian

1 Like

Hi Adrian!
Two days ago Homey updated the app to version 3.0.2 automatically. After this none of my 19 IO-devices was responding. I restarted the app manually - and everything worked great again!
Yesterday my blinds wasnā€™t responding - I restarted the app again and everything worked again.
Earlier today my blinds wasnā€™t responding again - I restarted the app again and everything worked again.
Now it isnā€™t responding again.
I have just sent you a information log where I try to control one blind, try to repair without success (error 400), then save credentials under Configuration, Settings tab. After that login was successful and the blinds reacts againā€¦ :thinking:

Thanks for the information. I will look into it to find the problem.

1 Like

I have hopefully found the issue and published a new test version.

1 Like

I have tested with 3.0.4 and the problem seems to be gone.
Iā€™m keeping an eye on it for the next few days.
Impressively fast solved! Thnx! :bowing_man:t3:

2 Likes