[Abandoned] deCONZ

Are the two buttons still there with the latest release?

Latest, test? Or a special release? I still see turn on off for the light sensor.

Go and check the new beta release -> https://homey.app/de-ch/app/de.dresden-elektronik.deconz/deCONZ/test/

It should remove the buttons and provide a new, better repair mode with a detailed view

2 Likes

Buttons are gone, new is in the maintenance section?

It always hase been in the maintenance section, I still have no clue why it didn’t work for a few users…

1 Like

I had this button problem for some reason.
Now after installing the deCONZ beta v1.13.3 everything is back normal again.
No maintenance buttons is the mainscreen anymore. And HomeyKit is transferring the sensor data to Homekit as a contact.
Looking forward to the final version. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m having some trouble seting up a Jung ZLL LS 5004 M 4 gang 8 button wall switch. It connected fine with phoscon gateway and was able to add as generic switch in homey (recognized as "transmitter 4-gang). This is the only device in my phoscon setup as i use this workaround to get the switch working with homey.

I managed to get to work the first 6 buttons but now i have trouble with the last 2 buttons. Doesnt matter what flow i create, it just doesnt do anything.

First thing is that i had to use variables because there arent button options past button 5 in the When… flowcard: see picture here:

And then used variables to define the correct button and action (ie hold or push. BTW double and triple clicks didnt also work for me):

And the outcome should be for example turning off the fan:

This exact flow works from button index 1 to 6 but not for 7 and 8.
I’m not sure what the correct action and button indexes should be. I just figured the button indexes start from 1 and end at 8. Didnt find any documentation on this.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I’m not sure if this is a deCONZ app thing or phoscon problem.

I’m using Conbee II on a raspberry pi. Latest stable software and latest firmware. deCONZ app updated today to newest version.

Overall not a big deal breaker but i could still make use of the last 2 buttons.

The generic switch currently does not support that many buttons🤣
But I can easily support the device. Can you please provide this:

• does the action card get triggered when pressing the last two buttons? If yes, what does the “event” tag look like?
  • what is the modelid of the device? Go to the device settings and then to advanced to see this

Device model:

Sorry, can you explain the first part how to check if the action card is triggered. Dont know how to check it

You need to do the following:

• create a new flow card that uses the “event” of your device. Set it to “any button” and “any action”
  • in the action part of the flow card use something that can give an output, for example the “say” action
  • in the text argument there is a little tag icon, click it and choose the event

if you then push a button it should say something like “1002”. This is the code I need!

Ok thanks a lot. Got the codes:

(left bottom) button 7 - 7002
(right bottom) button 8 - 8002

Basicly i could use the event variable and use these codes also and it should work?

Thanks, exactly what I expected. Yes you could use that and it should work but I’ll add a new driver anyways for better support.

Is this the device you have?

Thanks! I’m feeling really positive about the homey community. Really appreciate your help.

And yes, it’s the same device.

1 Like

Good Morning,

I just saw that Deconz has updated to 1.16.0 a few minutes ago, and since then I have a bit of a function breakdown here. :frowning: The app seems to crash and is not running anymore.

Before I start to change anything here, I wanted to make sure it is an issue with the update. Any similar observations?

Johannes

Yeah same. Since update all deconz devices fail to trigger.

1 Like

Sorry about that, this is a small bug that applies only to the users that have a generic plug device. It should already be fixed, If you can’t wait you can install the fix from here: https://homey.app/de-ch/app/de.dresden-elektronik.deconz/deCONZ/test/

2 Likes

Great for being that quick :slight_smile: Can you say something when it will be officially available trough the Homey update function? Don’t want to mess with a manual install, better wanna wait until I get it “officially” :slight_smile:

I don’t know, I’ve submitted it for the review. Usually it takes a few days for Athom. But you can install it manually without any drawbacks, it is exactly the same version and you won’t have any compatibility issues or so.

Install test now (1.16.1).
Seems not to crash anymore.

Thanx for the quick bug fix. Installed 1.16.1. App don’t crash anymore but my hue motion sensors, innr SP120 plugs ans some aquara motion sensors don’t work anymore.

After repair the broken devices everything works back again