[Abandoned] deCONZ

For each zigbee device, there can only be 1 host, so when a device is hosted by Homey, it cannot be hosted by deConz.

It is difficult to talk about hosts. A device can only be in one network. If the device is connected to the homey network it is connected to the homey zigbee network. When connected to the deconz network it is part of deconz but by using this app you can add it to homey.

And yes, it a device is connected to the deconz environment, and it doesn’t work with a generic device it should be added to the app. Please read the start post about that.

@MadMonkey would it be possible to add the ‘orientation’ parameters to the aqara vibration sensor? They are available when pulling the rest api. Besides this, the status indicator still isn’t working. Which leads me to believe it is a app issue. None of the sensors are selectable within the app.

Hi, maybe its me, but with the enabling XY color mode on or off (it should be on for those Ikea E27 CWS opal 600lm) the temprature of the lights is not controllable when they are added via an group. individually i can control the temprature.
in the Hue Essentials app i can controll the temprature of the group.

am i doing something wrong or should i report an issue on github?

Has anyone managed to get deCONZ running on Synology DSM 7.0, since usb dongles are supposedly no longer supported officially? I have read about possible hacks, but I would like to hear from someone actually running it. :slight_smile:

I have it running on DSM 7. Conbee II is supported out of the box, although you do need to add a script that will load the appropriate USB drivers at boot time (see this post).

I’m not sure if the Conbee I is supported out of the box, I was using a Raspbee that I converted to Conbee using a USB-to-TTL stick, and DSM 7 didn’t have any drivers for that. But I managed to compile the drivers for DSM 7 to get it working.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks! I assume the startup script should remain after a DSM upgrade?

[Updated] I upgraded to 7.0 this morning and wit hthe startup script Deconz works fine!

I assume so, unless Synology sees the light and starts supporting USB sticks again :wink:

Ik ben op zoek om m’n Shelly schakelaars te vervangen door zigbee switches om m’n Hue lampen te besturen.
Ik heb Jung schakelmateriaal (pulsschakelaar) die ik graag wil behouden.
Heeft iemand ervaring met zigbee switches die erachter aangesloten kunnen worden? Het liefst ook switches die direct binding/touchlink ondersteunen (ik zat aan de Hue Wall modules te denken maar die supporten Dat volgens mij niet).

i have a question

The current measurement of all my SP120 plugs shows 10 times the current. Is it possible to devide the measeurement by 10 in the app?

You better open a ticket in the deconz community for two reasons:

• the driver in the app is used by many other devices which report the correct measurements and they would all become invalid
  • if it gets properly fixed in deconz the app measurements would become wrong again

Can you open tickets in github please?

1 Like

Yes, you can.
Create a variable with numerical values ​​and name it. Write a flow: If the value of your plug has changed, then calculate the previously named variable. Enter the formula below as a calculation. The result is the correct power consumption, which you can process further with “a variable has changed”.

{{yourValue/10}}

I separated them. One is what I believe a bug, the other (orientation) would be considered a Feature Request.

They just released a update to the deconz software, new improvement: * Raise node limit from 200 to 512

Should be enough for now :wink:

haha wow, and homey is still stuck at 50 ish… glad that i made the jump :slight_smile:

Quick question; does Blitzwolf BW-SHP15 · Issue #5162 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub imply support for the SHP15 isn’t available yet?

Anyone have a solution to add a Samsung Motion Sensor to Homey Pro from DeConz…

The motion sensor is in Phoscon, but can’t find a way to add it to Homey

Ask the app developer to add the motion detector.

To answer my own question; yes, it implies the smart plug isn’t supported yet. That’s unfortunate. It does add the powerplug, but doesn’t add any measurement. Will have to wait a bit.