Add support for dingz in Homey
The dingz Switch is a device that allows you to easily connect the wired devices to the Homey smart home. Depending on the configuration, it includes switches, dimmers, blinds control and a motion (only plus), brightness and temperature sensor.
- When adding or removing an input, thermostat, light output or blind motor, all devices on the dingz Switch must be removed and reloaded via the Homey dingz app.
- If you have problems after the upgrade, remove and reload all devices.
- dingz Switch FW: > 1.3.25
- dingz Switch plus FW: > 1.3.25
- Install dingz Switch.
- Add device to WLAN.
- Configure device with the Webinterface.
- Add buttons name
- Add device name
- Add room name
- Add each dimmers, blinds name
- Configure all dimmers, blinds and shades
- Test if device is installed correctly
- Add dingz Switch to Homey.
Use at your own risk. I accept no responsibility for any damages caused by using this app.
Copyright 2021, 2021 cFlat-inc.org