[APP][Pro&Cloud] DoorBird

It gets a trigger and u can do whatever u want with it yes like:

• [ACTION] Send live snapshot through email
  • [ACTION] Send history snapshot through email
  • [ACTION] Turn on IR light
  • [ACTION] Open door through relay
  • [ACTION] Let Homey ask you if you want to door opened through the door relay

Or just shout thru Sonos all around the house or just let ur Hue lights blink

Sonos, also Heos?

But still, the action i need is to let homey trigger the DS101 so it will active the Android Doorbird app like it’s been pressed on the DS101 itself

Hmmm…The Doorbird triggers Homey when door button is pressed? Not the other way around.

Hmmm hoped this could work

Why u wanna trigger the Android app then? What can u do with that what Homey can’t?

As you might have guessed no such option exists. It’s a really weird use case. What I can think of is using Tasker. It would look something like this.

• Old button is pressed and a Homey flow is triggered by this (I assume you have something in place where Homey knows that this old button is pressed like a KaKu ACDB-7000B or something)
  • Homey sends a trigger to Tasker on your phone (you can use AutoRemote) for this
  • A Tasker profile on your phone opens the DoorBird app for you DS101

But once again, there is no support for this within the Homey DoorBird app. If you want to achieve the above it’s best too search for Tasker on this forum.

Instead of the Doorbird App, I send a message to Pushover app on phone from Homey (using pushover homey app) and even did this with Telegram App on the Homey.

If then someone is pushing the button, I get a snapshot image from Doorbird. And I have Neo cool sirenes, which are setup as doorbell devices… So if my phone is somewhere else I still hear the doorbell ringing.

(or buy a second doorbird :smile: )

@Phuturist are you now on homey V2 or you are still running 1.5?

Just curious what is main dev environment (including troubleshooting) for doorbird app.

Firmware 2.x. Development for 1.5.x had stopped already.

Hello,

I have some problems reconnecting the Doorbird.
Steps I have already taken:
-Removed the app from Homey. Everything reconfigured.
-Homey and the Doorbird are in the same network
-The api is on
-In the doorbird this app has access via 0002 user with all rights
-The HTTP Calls are in the doorbird app and have already deleted them once
-Loading the API settings always fails, but it does contain settings
-Have the string also pasted in the broser then the photos will come through

I don’t know what goes wrong

Did you setup the HTTP call notifications in the DoorBird app as described in the app store installation description.

After these steps or when added a DoorBird for the first time follow these steps (make sure you have added your DoorBird as device within Homey using a user with API-operator permissions):

• Go to the DoorBird general settings within Homey under the settings section.
  • Click the button to add the HTTP notication URL’s and wait for the succesfull confirmation
  • If you want to use the door open / relay trigger card also click the button to schedule the relay trigger event
  • Open the DoorBird smartphone app, go to the administration area and select the ‘3D motion sensor settings’ option
  • Set the pause between alarm option to your preference (during the period no new events will be send to Homey)
  • After that select the the ‘Schedule for actions’ option
  • On this page select ‘HTTP calls’ from the top left icon pull down and select ‘Homey Motion Trigger’ from the top middle menu and click op the top left menu to fill the schedule (or configure it to your preference, this determines when the DoorBird will send motion events to Homey)
  • Go back twice and select the option ‘Relays’ and then the option ‘Schedule’
  • On this page select ‘HTTP calls’ from the top left icon pull down and select ‘Homey Relay Trigger’ from the top middle menu and click op the top left menu to fill the schedule (or configure it to your preference, this determines when the DoorBird will send door open events to Homey)
  • Go back twice and select the option ‘Schedule for doorbell’
  • On this page select ‘HTTP calls’ from the top left icon pull down and select ‘Homey Doorbell Trigger’ from the top middle menu and click op the top left menu to fill the schedule (or configure it to your preference, this determines when the DoorBird will send doorbell events to Homey)
  • Test your settings, everything should be setup now to receive events from your DoorBird within Homey

Stom used to have an old doorbird and there was no schedule in it.

Dank je Fijn weekend

Hi,

I have one flow starting with the card “Aangebeld” ant this is working great!
When i enable movement in de doorbird i also get these messages by this flow, so when there is movement the “Aangebeld” flow is triggerd. The Http messages are set by the app. What could be the problem here? THX!

You have not followed the instructions to the letter and have probably connected the doorbell http call to the motion event in the DoorBird smartphone app. You should check that.

v2.3.0 - 2019-05-24

BREAKING CHANGES: this update will break the snapshot tokens, both the global and the trigger card tokens. The snapshot tokens have been updated to an officially supported image token that has been made available with firmware 2.2.0 and smartphone app version 2.4.0. You will have to update your flows where these snapshot tokens are in use. This update will install from firmware 2.2.0 and up.

• IMPROVEMENT: support for the new devices / driver images

Hi, I can’t install this app at the moment (due to Homey version 2.1.2). Is there any way I can help to get this to work?

You have three choices.

1. Upgrade to experimental releases 2.2.x
  2. Wait till 2.2.x is released to stable (which wont take long anymore I think)
  3. Install an older version of the DoorBird app using the command line
1 Like

Since I just got my homey pro I still have a lot of other things to take care of. So I think I’ll wait for now. Thanks for the answer.

Hi.
I have installed the Doorbird in Homey, and get the Video image without problems.
In the Doorbird settings section in Homey, however, I consistently get an error message when I press the green button and try to “Set Doorbird Notification HTTP URLs”.
I 've tried to follow the instructions to the letter. I also tried to remove the Doorbird device from Homey and re-installed it. No avail.

Any Ideas?

What is the error and have you checked in the app if the http calls have already been set?