[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

New app update (live: 2.3.12 ):

• FIX: fix Homebase securitymode not changing after firmware (2.1.6.9h) update.

Topper. It’s works

1 Like

My homebase system version is 2.1.5.7. it is updated automatically? And work perfekt home/away mode

1 Like

Does the Eufy-App supports 2FA this time? Couldn‘t find an Information if 2FA is supported. My Eufy-App-Version is 2.3.12.

@CyberSponk Not yet.
Will come with the rewrite of the app :slight_smile:

1 Like

One more Question: Do you trust the Turn-Off-Camera-Function, so that the Camera then is really turned off? Switched from Arlo to Eufy and on Arlo it was not possible to switch off individual Cameras.

Yeah I do,
So per camera you can turn them on/off. The camera will also show off in the official Eufy app.
When you have the indoor camera P&T it will also turn the lens inside.

1 Like

Hi my cams power different % in original app and homey why? And it’s normal the kitchen cam very fast low because the cam set same as living room?

@Felho check FAQ Q5: [APP] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen

So Will also be fixed with the rewrite

Yep thanks

1 Like

Have a Flow with Device-Card „When Motion Detected“. Option „Use Generic Motion Alarm“ on Eufy-Cam is On.

When Eufy detects Motion the Flow didn‘t running. When a normal Motion-Device detects Motion the Flow is running.

Hmm, doesn‘t the „Generic Motion Option“ work with Homey or i‘m to stupid to understand this?

Hey @CyberSponk ,
For Eufy you must have the motion detection enabled in the official app of Eufy.
When you did that also make sure the notifications are enabled for the selected Security mode.

Homey is registered as a Android device at the Eufy service. That’s only way to have this integrated

Found it. I‘m stupid. It was a Card in the And-Part of the Flow which stopped the Flow. Sorry for the effort and for your time. Shame comes over me. :-(.

1 Like

I noticed that turning the camera’s off or on does not allways work, also with a timing delay between the camera’s, some of the camera’s (random) are not responding. When I restart the eufy app on homey it works again for a couple of day’s. Is this a know problem ?

Hi @Remko_H ,
No this is not a known problem.
The delay is. But that’s because the connection should be setup between Eufy and Homey. Will be better with the rewrite of the app.

I also use the on/off quite a lot but never experienced this issue.

Can you share which cameras you have?

Maybe also send an diagnostic report?

Good news at the moment i have the problem with 2 cams. I send you the diag report.

I have
2x indoor 2k,
3x indoor pan tilt 2k
1x flood cam
1x wired doorbel.

The problems are random with alle the cams that I want to turn off. When I switch them off in the eufy app it respons direct.

Alright! I send you an DM.

1 Like

hello, i have a problem with my eufy 2c devices. i can add them to homey, but i can’t take a snapshot! the app has already been restarted. eufy completely refurbished. I only get the stock art as a notification when a movement is detected. does anyone have an idea what I can still try?

ty :slight_smile:

@Felix90 check FAQ Q3: [APP] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen

Martijn, have you heard of this message? If so, what are the consequences for the users of the Homey-Eufy app, besides logging out and in again, with the second login. The message was posted in the Homey FB group, in the message I tagged you.

Dear eufy Security Users:

A software bug occurred during our latest server upgrade at 4:50 AM EST today. Our engineering team recognized this issue at around 5:30 AM EST, and quickly got it fixed by 6:30AM EST.

We recommend that all users:

Please unplug and then reconnect the device.
Log out of the eufy security app and log in again.
For any questions, users can contact our support team at support@eufylife.com.

1 Like