[App] Eurotronic Technology App (Stable: v3.0.1)

yes thanks, I tried it, it is ok. the label is not so user friendly (from a french point of view) as the “report of manual position” reports the position whatever is the mode (comfort, off, manual…).

At last the valve and apps are OK for my usage and I will order some more !

No further news I guess? I noticed sometimes CO2 figures of 4000 in bedroom. Totally unreliable figures.
I don’t understand how it possible Eurotronic puts these kinds of products in the market. Without testing if the measurements are ok. A small difference I can accept, but we are talking about big differences, in temperature, in humidity, and also in CO2 figures. The other figures I can’t judge. For a sellingprice of almost 70 Euro.

Well my question to you is, you have (tried) contacting Eurotronic yourself right? I’m not sure how I could help you any further, even if I would get the answer “we have fixed it” (which I have not, yet) you most likely will need to send it in to them anyway when they have it fixed.

I sent an email once, just confirmation back, nothing more. Just a very bad buy. Never Eurotronic for me again.

2 Likes

Hi, would it be possible to add possibility to read valve position in Comfortable mode?

that is already possible, just turn on (set a threshold) the setting in the device’s advanced settings.

Either it doesn’t work or I don’t know how to use it. I have enabled it in Advanced Settings (set Manual valve threshold to 1). Where should I look now? If on the “Manual position” screen - then it doesn’t work (it does not change at all)

When I set the manual valve threshold to 1, the thermostat reports valve changes in comfort mode.

In the homey app on the manual position tab I can see the valve position changes.

Well, doesn’t work for me like that - manual position tab doesn’t change even though I can hear the thermostat changes the valve.

I do not know if I should laugh or cry! Is Eurotronic’s service center Teknikkhall Elektronik a joke?
I complained about two Eurotronic Spirit with firmware 769, they hooked up and heated the rooms!
On October 20, they received my two Spirit, today, December 5, I was able to pick up my two new exchange Spirit in the post office.
Both of the new ones I got in exchange are with firmware 769 ??? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Well they never confirmed that it was a firmware issue, so perhaps you have some nice new hardware inside that doesn’t have the issue :wink: you won’t know unless you try.

Hi. How can I set a wake up interval for Eurotronic Spirit?

Not at all. There is no wake up interval for the Spirits. They are FLIRs devices.

First off, thanks for creating and maintaining the plugin - I have 5 Aeotec branded Spirit valves and they work almost flawlessly thanks to your work.

The only glitch I have is the interminent failures to set the target temp - I use Homey Heating Scheduler which makes several attempts on each temp change (as far as I understand), but then the valves report as duly set (I can see the desired temp on valve tile), while actually the temp is sometimes not changed (as shown on valve display).

Is this a FLiRS implementation issue you mention? If yes, us there a chance to have a separate SDK3 based version of the plugin? I’m already on v5.0 Homey firmware for a while and would be happy to test…

Thank you for your kind words.
But no, the answer will stay the same, it will cause more trouble then it will solve to (already) update the app the SDKv3,
Only a few users are running v5 making it very hard to update the SDKv2 (stable) app (especially with an upcoming new device of Eurotronic), the Aeotec app now also has support for the thermostatic (Aeotec branded only) and their test version is for SDKv3 so if you are really desperate wanting to use SDKv3 you can try that one.

Thanks, will check out Aeotec plugin!

Just tried removing one of my valves and adding it back via Aeotec plugin, but it got added back under Eurotronic. Will play more with it tomorrow…

Disable the eurotronic app during pairing into the Aeotec app

That did the trick! Thank you.

I seem to have issues with sending room temperature via flow to the valves paired via Aeotec app. Even though the temp was initially sent OK after I paired the valve and switched it to external temp mode it seems stuck and does not update anymore…