[App] Hikvision

Are you planning to upgrade for Homey Pro 2023?

6 Likes

Is it possible to add the Hikvision build in doorbell? that I can get a push notification by ringing the bell

1 Like

Working with homey pro 2023. Will there be an update for the HIKvision app?
Thx!

4 Likes

Would be awesome to have an update for Homey 2023.

4 Likes

Any plans for an app update so it’s compatible with the latest Homey Pro (2023)?

4 Likes

Please update the app for 2023

Hey everyone does anyone know when there will be an update of the HikVision app for the Homey 2023

1 Like

I hope someone will pickup this app and make it available for Homey 2023 :pray:

1 Like

We would love to see this app brought to life on Homey 2023. Pretty Please :pray:

1 Like

I don’t think that we can expect any further updates as developer of this app quit using Homey…

Maybe there is an other developer who could pick this up? :pray:

1 Like

Same i would like AX PRO APP

Hi there, still noone to upgrade it to 2023???

hallo komt hier in de toekomst nog een update voor?

any updates on Hikvision support for Homey

We need the Homey app updated for Hikvision. With Hikvision we need to be able to use face recognition, ANPR for the camera’s and DVR’s.

you can try https://homey.app/en-us/app/com.onvif/ONVIF-Camera/

this is an up to date app, and works great with Hikvision cameras.

Hi @Rvw thanks for the advice, but can you connect a NVR via Onvif? My Hit Cams are linked to a DS-7616NI-I2 / 16P HikVision NVR… How do I do to configure Onvif? Can I manually add each cam out of the NVR??? Thanks a lot

Hi @Lemach ,

yes this is possible (i think) , i dont have a POE recorder, so my cameras are directly connected to the network, but i tested the following with my recorder (DS-7608NI-K2) :

login into the recorder

• make sure you enabled ONVIF in the network → advanced settings menu
  • create a “media user” in the network → advanced settings menu

after you did this, you can login into you’re Homey

• add device
  • search and select “Onvif Camera”
  • enter the ip address of you’e recorder with the credentials you created

after this you are able to select the cameras you would like to add to homey

Thanks for your answer, I can now add all my cameras but… only in snapshot, is it possible to have a live view? And the other problem is that the snapshots are all the same (Snapshot for cam1 is displayed on my 5 others cameras…).
Can I enable live view? How do I change the configuration to have the good snapshot on each camera???

Here is a snapshit of my screen, you can see that the adress for snapshot is greyed for camera 1 (101 means cam1), it’s the same on each cam but can’t modify it…

Thanks a lot

Edit: Found a solution: I have to manually add the adress in USER Snapshot URL and change 101 for the right cam (401 for cam 4 for exple)… So just one more question: is it possible to have a live feed?