HomeWizard appliance (not the Link or Smart Switch)
Project master source: https://github.com/jtebbens/com.homewizard/tree/master
Beta channel: https://github.com/jtebbens/com.homewizard/tree/beta
Developers: Jeroen Tebbens, Jeroen Bos, Nick Bockmeulen
Supports: Energylink, Heatlink, Windmeter, Rainmeter, Temperature sensors.
Does not support: Smoke sensors, Light bulps & Power sockets (use KlikAanKlikUit or Smartwares app to control these).
Support issues/problems raise them here: https://github.com/jtebbens/com.homewizard/issues
Homey does not support Heatlink and Energylink directly without the Homewizard unit.
Homewizard have protected their 868mhz communication with Energylink and Heatlink so you still need the Homewizard unit to make this work.
This app let’s you connect your HomeWizard to Homey.
You can add your HomeWizard in the device section.
Upon first deployment you need add the Homewizard unit first,
then you can add the related/connected components
from Homewizard to your Homey (ie. Heatlink, Energylink etc.
- Updated measure_power to reflect Netto power vs Used (Solar needs to add its own power generation in Homey)
- Homey 3.0 / Energy support (Energylink & Watcher)
You must pair your Energylink again to make it show on the Energy tab as Smart meter)
- Netto power usage added (Current power/watts which will go negative if you produce power via solar) - You can add Energylink (duplicate) and update your flows. Or remove your Energylink and add it again. This new value/counter wont show if you already paired your Energylink.
* Bugfix Rainmeter and EnergyLink triggers
- Rainmeter flow trigger added (Rainfall total based)
* Windmeter fix and heatlink action card added
* Added windmeter Changed device class to make it work on Homey V2
Save readings from your smart meter Fixed EnergyLink not correctly saving solar from S2 port.
Added rainmeter SIDENOTE just as the Energylink, heatlink etc you need to add Rain and Windmeter separately. Verify homewizard has its windmeter units set to km/h else you get funny measures