Control your HomeWizard products (not the Link or Smart Switch.)
- Bug fix: Remove empty meters for households that don’t have phase 3 powergrid or return solar production
- One brand one app the application “Homewizard Energy” has been merged with this Homewizard application big thanks to Athom develop team.
- P1 dongle will also be automatically detected via mdns on your local network so no need to add ip manually
- Added all other meters for HomeWizard Energy P1 dongle
- fix: await add/remove capability
- Installed AbortController npm library
- Added AbortController handling for Node-Fetch with a 5 seconds timeout to avoid socket hang up issues and potential JSON errors (i.e. JSON isnt properly formatted)
- Fix: Memory hog when homewizard has unstable wifi connection and has incomplete JSON payload, added catch error handling
- Core request module replaced with node-fetch for performance boost and lower memory usage
- Some svg icons added else you will see multiple Homewizard icons (request from Homey reviewer)
- lowBattery fix for non compatibile thermometers
- Water&leakage sensor added
- Extended support for door/window contact
- Added lowBattery for smoke868 type sensor
- Added lowBattery for thermometers
- Added smoke 434Mhz types
v1.1.0 By popular demand…smoke detector support (Just be aware there is a 10 seconds delay upon detection and Homewizard is only polled every 10 seconds hence the delay). So don’t blame me for your house burning due to this.
v1.0.8 When removing a device the application crashes due to wrong logging method (fixed)
v1.0.7 Bug fixes and added trigger cards for S1 & S2 power usage (Energylink)
v1.0.5 Crash log fix. “unexpected token” with function which is changed to method now.
v1.0.4 Bug fix: Heatlink callback error and action card Heatlink off
v1.0.3 User request: Water meter shows 3 decimals now
v1.0.2 Remove/hide S1 and S2 when solar and water are attached already
v1.0.1 Added Energylink S1 & S2 support for power usage as “other”
v1.0.0 Full code rewrite to SDKv2 (Thanks & Credits to Freddie Welvering). You must pair your Homewizard and components again.
v0.3.2 Wind & Rainmeter development done
v0.3.1 Heatlink support done
v0.3.0 Bug fixes on thermometers
v0.2.9 SDK2 support (In preparation for Homey 5.0.0). Please note that Heatlink, Wattcher, Wind/Rain meter doesn’t work yet (code pending). Further you might have to remove/add homewizard devices again due to the huge code changes part of this.
v0.2.8 is not compatible with upcoming release Homey firmware 5.0.0 due to SDKv1 is removed.
Project master source: GitHub - jtebbens/com.homewizard: Homewizard app for Homey
Beta channel: GitHub - jtebbens/com.homewizard at beta
Test install from app store: https://homey.app/nl-nl/app/com.homewizard/HomeWizard/test/
Developers: Jeroen Tebbens, Jeroen Bos, Nick Bockmeulen, Freddie Welvering
Supports: Energylink, Heatlink, Windmeter, Rainmeter, Temperature sensors, Smoke & Motion sensors
Does not support: Light bulbs & Power sockets (use KlikAanKlikUit or Smartwares app to control these).
Note on Motion sensor: There is a 10 seconds delay (use KlikAanKlikUit or Smartwares app if you need direct response).
Support issues/problems raise them here: Issues · jtebbens/com.homewizard · GitHub
Homey does not support Heatlink and Energylink directly without the Homewizard unit.
Homewizard have protected their 868mhz communication with Energylink and Heatlink so you still need the Homewizard unit to make this work.
This app let’s you connect your HomeWizard to Homey.
You can add your HomeWizard in the device section.
Get your local Homewizard IP address and local password (not the Homewizard Online account!)
Upon first deployment you need add the Homewizard unit first,
then you can add the related/connected components
from Homewizard to your Homey (ie. Heatlink, Energylink etc.