Control your HomeWizard products (not the Link or Smart Switch.)
Note: P1 dongle support is only working when dongle has firmware 2.09! Please check firmware before you try to add it. This firmware support mdns (auto discovery) hence easier to add. Wait for the dongle to get this firmware from the cloud before you try to add it.
- Attempt to add Phase3 wifi kwh support (will only work if API is opened by Homewizard for this module).
- Updated icon for P1 wifi dongle
- Bug fix on trigger card on t1 & t2 return meters
- Bug fix: Remove empty meters for households that don’t have phase 3 powergrid or return solar production
- One brand one app the application “Homewizard Energy” has been merged with this Homewizard application big thanks to Athom develop team.
- P1 dongle will also be automatically detected via mdns on your local network so no need to add ip manually
- Added all other meters for HomeWizard Energy P1 dongle
- fix: await add/remove capability
- Installed AbortController npm library
- Added AbortController handling for Node-Fetch with a 5 seconds timeout to avoid socket hang up issues and potential JSON errors (i.e. JSON isnt properly formatted)
- Fix: Memory hog when homewizard has unstable wifi connection and has incomplete JSON payload, added catch error handling
- Core request module replaced with node-fetch for performance boost and lower memory usage
- Some svg icons added else you will see multiple Homewizard icons (request from Homey reviewer)
- lowBattery fix for non compatibile thermometers
- Water&leakage sensor added
- Extended support for door/window contact
- Added lowBattery for smoke868 type sensor
- Added lowBattery for thermometers
- Added smoke 434Mhz types
Project master source: GitHub - jtebbens/com.homewizard: Homewizard app for Homey
Beta channel: GitHub - jtebbens/com.homewizard at beta
Test install from app store: HomeWizard | Homey
Developers: Jeroen Tebbens, Jeroen Bos, Nick Bockmeulen, Freddie Welvering, Emile
Supports: Energylink, Heatlink, Windmeter, Rainmeter, Temperature sensors, Smoke & Motion sensors
Does not support: Light bulbs & Power sockets (use KlikAanKlikUit or Smartwares app to control these).
Note on Motion sensor: There is a 10 seconds delay (use KlikAanKlikUit or Smartwares app if you need direct response).
Support issues/problems raise them here: Issues · jtebbens/com.homewizard · GitHub
Homey does not support Heatlink and Energylink directly without the Homewizard unit.
Homewizard have protected their 868mhz communication with Energylink and Heatlink so you still need the Homewizard unit to make this work.
This app let’s you connect your HomeWizard to Homey.
You can add your HomeWizard in the device section.
Get your local Homewizard IP address and local password (not the Homewizard Online account!)
Upon first deployment you need add the Homewizard unit first,
then you can add the related/connected components
from Homewizard to your Homey (ie. Heatlink, Energylink etc.
Adding P1 wifi dongle is based on mDNS (discovery protocol) This requires dongle version 2.09 and up.