Homey Community Forum

[APP] Homewizard (2.0.2 stable, 2.0.8 beta)

Control your HomeWizard products (not the Link or Smart Switch.)

Note: P1 dongle support is only working when dongle has firmware 2.09! Please check firmware before you try to add it. This firmware support mdns (auto discovery) hence easier to add. Wait for the dongle to get this firmware from the cloud before you try to add it.

Change log:

v2.0.8

• Populating missing meters/metrics
  • Flagging the kwh1 as solarpanel if the active_power_w goes negative which means there is a solarpanel unit attached to it
  • setClass bugfixes

v2.0.5
NOTE - (you must enable Local API in your Energy app first!)

• Support for SDM230 (kwh fase 1)
  • Support for SDM630 (kwh fase 3)
  • Legacy Homewizard - additional error handling on communication issues - memory leakage

v2.0.4

• Updated icon for P1 wifi dongle
  • Bug fix on trigger card on t1 & t2 return meters

v2.0.2

• Bug fix: Remove empty meters for households that don’t have phase 3 powergrid or return solar production

v2.0.1

• One brand one app the application “Homewizard Energy” has been merged with this Homewizard application big thanks to Athom develop team.
  • P1 dongle will also be automatically detected via mdns on your local network so no need to add ip manually
  • Added all other meters for HomeWizard Energy P1 dongle

v1.1.18

• fix: await add/remove capability
  • Installed AbortController npm library
  • Added AbortController handling for Node-Fetch with a 5 seconds timeout to avoid socket hang up issues and potential JSON errors (i.e. JSON isnt properly formatted)
  • Fix: Memory hog when homewizard has unstable wifi connection and has incomplete JSON payload, added catch error handling
  • Core request module replaced with node-fetch for performance boost and lower memory usage
  • Some svg icons added else you will see multiple Homewizard icons (request from Homey reviewer)
  • lowBattery fix for non compatibile thermometers
  • Water&leakage sensor added

v1.1.8

• Extended support for door/window contact
  • Added lowBattery for smoke868 type sensor
  • Added lowBattery for thermometers
  • Added smoke 434Mhz types

Project master source: GitHub - jtebbens/com.homewizard: Homewizard app for Homey
Beta channel: GitHub - jtebbens/com.homewizard at beta
Test install from app store: HomeWizard | Homey

Developers: Jeroen Tebbens, Jeroen Bos, Nick Bockmeulen, Freddie Welvering, Emile

Supports: Energylink, Heatlink, Windmeter, Rainmeter, Temperature sensors, Smoke & Motion sensors
Does not support: Light bulbs & Power sockets (use KlikAanKlikUit or Smartwares app to control these).
Note on Motion sensor: There is a 10 seconds delay (use KlikAanKlikUit or Smartwares app if you need direct response).

Support issues/problems raise them here: Issues · jtebbens/com.homewizard · GitHub

Homey does not support Heatlink and Energylink directly without the Homewizard unit.
Homewizard have protected their 868mhz communication with Energylink and Heatlink so you still need the Homewizard unit to make this work.

This app let’s you connect your HomeWizard to Homey.
You can add your HomeWizard in the device section.
Get your local Homewizard IP address and local password (not the Homewizard Online account!)

Upon first deployment you need add the Homewizard unit first,
then you can add the related/connected components
from Homewizard to your Homey (ie. Heatlink, Energylink etc.

Adding P1 wifi dongle is based on mDNS (discovery protocol) This requires dongle version 2.09 and up.

Placeholder for future messages.

The power sensor from homewizard adds up to the total usage in homey energy. But the watcher should be the overall power usage. And all the other devices a slice of that. Now I have more usage then the watcher says.

For example

650 should be the bottom value. (Total usage)

I don’t even see Energie (HomeWizard)

Hi all, Homewizard app is not compatible yet with Homey 3.0. It was just released (final) and I have it installed today myself so I can start development/update on the Homewizard app to make it work properly with Homey 3.0.

Thanks for the quick reply! If you need any info let me know. I will wait until the next release

Thanks!

Beta release (pending) Energylink is now detected as overall measure (Smart Meter/Slimme Meter).
To use this you have to pair your Energylink again.

:+1:

Ok beta version is approved so you guys can play with it.

Thanks! The p1 energy is added to the energy measured in the zones so the total energy is not correct.

Please explain. Don’t understand.

After I log out and in (app) everything looks fine.

Ok

After a wile the Engerylink values won’t update anymore. Resetting the app does not resolve the problem.

That problem is related to your Homewizard wifi connectivity. I have no problems with the beta app myself (still running and getting Energylink data). Another one could be Homewizard and Energylink distance. Not sure how your units are placed and configured but it sounds like you have to check it first.

Mmm strange, never noticed that problem before…

I noticed the same thing (before the beta version), but like Jeroen said it’s a Homewizard issue.
What i did , i connect Homewizard to a KAKU switch and connect the switch to Homey.
At 00:05 Homey checks with Energylink if the values are not greater then 1kwh.
If they are greater Homey switch the KAKU off and after 30 sec on , to reset Homewizard.
And the problem is fixed :grinning:

Yes correct. Another problem what could cause this is if you have other integrations (domoticz or HASS etc) talking to your Homewizard unit. The Homewizard unit gets overloaded (high cpu or open connections) which eventually make the Homewizard unresponsive for a while. Not sure if you have other http gets getting data from Homewizard?

No I only use HomeWizard with Energylink at the moment. Maybe I’am switching tot Youless in the near future so I can switch off Homewizard. But for now I’am happy with your app and investigate the connection with Homey as you mention.