Control your HomeWizard products (not the Link or Smart Switch.)
HOMEWIZARD ENERGY PRODUCTS NOTES
Wifi P1 dongle support is only working when dongle has firmware 2.09! Please check firmware before you try to add it. This firmware support mdns (auto discovery) hence easier to add. Wait for the dongle to get this firmware from the cloud before you try to add it.
kwh1 & kwh3 (SDM230 & SDM630), before you try to add them you MUST enable Local API in your Homewizard Energy app. This is disabled by default and will not allow a discovery to work (mDNS method).
Make sure your wifi devices are getting a reserved ip address in your DHCP scope of your Wifi / Router dhcp.
HOMEWIZARD (legacy, yeah the old appliance)
Upon first deployment you need add the Homewizard unit first,
then you can add the related/connected components
from Homewizard to your Homey (ie. Heatlink, Energylink etc.
Get your local Homewizard IP address and local password (not the Homewizard Online account!)
Homey does not support Heatlink and Energylink directly without the Homewizard unit.
Homewizard have protected their 868mhz communication with Energylink and Heatlink so you still need the Homewizard unit to make this work.
Supports: Energylink, Heatlink, Windmeter, Rainmeter, Temperature sensors, Smoke & Motion sensors
Does not support: Light bulbs & Power sockets (use KlikAanKlikUit or Smartwares app to control these).
Note on Motion sensor: There is a 10 seconds delay (use KlikAanKlikUit or Smartwares app if you need direct response).
- Energy Socket support - Credits & thanks to denniedegroot
- Only update values when changed (P1) - Credits & thanks to denniedegroot
- Icon and images updated (Energy Socket)
- Improved mdns discovery
- Several bug fixes (P1 numbers and values, SDM230 problem, memory leak)
- Increase node-fetch module timeout to 20s (to compensate for slow wifi connection issues with Homewizard appliance)
- Updated manifest & description to comply with Homey/Athom policy
- New icons for Heatlink and Energylink (thanks to community sharing)
- Populating missing meters/metrics
- Flagging the kwh1 as solarpanel if the active_power_w goes negative which means there is a solarpanel unit attached to it
- setClass bugfixes
NOTE - (you must enable Local API in your Energy app first!)
- Support for SDM230 (kwh fase 1)
- Support for SDM630 (kwh fase 3)
- Legacy Homewizard - additional error handling on communication issues - memory leakage
- Updated icon for P1 wifi dongle
- Bug fix on trigger card on t1 & t2 return meters
- Bug fix: Remove empty meters for households that don’t have phase 3 powergrid or return solar production
Relevant sources and links
Project master source: GitHub - jtebbens/com.homewizard: Homewizard app for Homey
Beta channel: GitHub - jtebbens/com.homewizard at beta
Test install from app store: HomeWizard App voor Homey | Homey
Support issues/problems raise them here: Issues · jtebbens/com.homewizard · GitHub
Developers: Jeroen Tebbens, Jeroen Bos, Nick Bockmeulen, Freddie Welvering, Emile