DELETED - OLD/ARCHIVED [APP] Homewizard Energy (stable: v0.1.7 beta: v0.1.7)

Pushing v0.0.9 to stable.

1 Like

Beta v0.1.0 release

• Replaced the core request module with node-fetch.
    Should lower CPU and Memory usage.
1 Like

v0.1.0 installed. Working perfect! Thx once again!

I stumbled across @Gruijter’s app “Power by the Hour”. Am I right that that is already implemented in your app?
In Insights I can see what energy is used by the hour, day, etc already. Or do I miss something and would that app give me extra functionality? (Perhaps it is a question that should be asked in the Power by the Hour topic then)

What I can not see in Insights is the gas usage during the day, week, etc. I know it’s usage is not real-time, but the Energy (Android/iOS) app of HomeWizard itself does show usage during the day.
Is it possible to implement that it can be seen this way in Homey Insights too?

Yes power by the hour is supported so it will track your aggregated meter (calculated one you can see) and the gasmeter.
Yes you have to ask the developer on the power by the hour. I only provide the meter value.

The dongle does nothing with current usage today. Power by the hour can do that for you. Insight does not do that.

Keep an eye on power by the hour and you will find you answer tomorrow when you check your gasmeter there when you added it.

@Jeroen_Tebbens

i see when i use homey dash that i can see realtime energie. is it also possible to do this for gas? would be great for homeydash. Maybe i can put a second tile as a vertiual device with gas usage or something?

Thnx for the great app!

Sadly no. The Homewizard Energy dongle does not have a metric for that. Only the energy metric is a realtime value. Either Homewizard Energy dongle API needs to provide one or I have to calculate one.
On the other hand you can start using “Power by the hour” app which does it for you.

aaah to bad! i dont see a realtime gas usage when i add the power by the hour tile to homey dash. only the options hour\day\month\year

Remember that gasmeter is only sync’d every 5 min by your P1 smart meter so it isn’t that realtime. Some types of P1 smart meters track once every hour gas usage.
Power by the hour has hourly usage which is close enough to realtime to my view and I can’t realy beat that and frankly don’t see any reason to add code in to cover that if there is already an Application capable of doing it.

As far as I know, no smart gas meters are reporting current (real time) usage.
If that is true (correct me if I am wrong) it will never be possible to read it with any P1 device.

@Henk_Renting & @Wesley_Witjes

Just an example what the dongle brings us currently (note the total_gas_m3) which is only the meter value not about “active_power_w” which is the realtime power usage.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Content-Type: application/json
Content-Length: 476

{
“smr_version”: 50,
“meter_model”: “ISKRA 2M550T-101”,
“wifi_ssid”: “My Wi-Fi”,
“wifi_strength”: 100,
“total_power_import_t1_kwh”: 10830.511,
“total_power_import_t2_kwh”: 2948.827,
“total_power_export_t1_kwh”: 1285.951,
“total_power_export_t2_kwh”: 2876.514,
“active_power_w”: -543,
“active_power_l1_w”: -676,
“active_power_l2_w”: 133,
“active_power_l3_w”: 0,
“total_gas_m3”: 2569.646,
“gas_timestamp”: 210606140010
}

I understand, @Jeroen_Tebbens
Just wanted to point out that the lack of a real time gas usage it not a limitation of the dongle, but of the way smart gas meters (at least in The Netherlands) work…
So all p1 monitors would have this problem.

Still: please correct me when I am wrong…

Correct. All the P1 smart meters lack this “current usage” for gas. You can only derive this from the meter value and track the difference.

1 Like

v0.1.0 is live now.

I cannot find P1 as option for power messurements in power by the hour. In homewizard energie there is no aggregated value on the screen. I do not have solar panels or gas. Only consumption. I have seen screenshots in this thread where this is shown. I have both options set to yes. Led ring and total. I am on homey 4.2. Is the aggregated value only availlable when you also deliver power with solar panels?

Remove and add your dongle to Homey HomeWizard Energy app it should pop up then (aggregated that is)

Removed device and added again. No difference.

Could you please sent me a PM with your output of this link ?

http://{IP address}/api/v1/data

New beta/test v0.1.3 released see first post for changelog.

Hi @Jeroen_Tebbens, is it possible to show the current “active_power” per phase in homey as well?
I am trying to have a look if there is any imbalance between the phases and i can see that it shows in the json payload. it would be helpful if that shows in the app (as an option) and also in Homey insight. that way you can detect if the home is balanced correctly across the 3 phases.
Thanks for your help!!

Yes can do.

1 Like