This app will allow you to add your Homewizard Energy dongle (wifi) to your Homey.
Thanks to community donations (@Henk_Renting, @JPe4619, @Frank_van_de_Schuur, @ajouwens ) I could get my hands on a real device:
Note of warning your dongle must have firmware 1.48 or higher else pairing will not work and give http error. This firmware should automatically update after an hour connected with wifi internet.
If you can’t find your IP address check your wifi router for the dhcp name “espressif” which seems to be a wifi hardware brand used.
This app will provide the following data/metric/values from this wifi dongle:
- Current power usage (watt) This value can go negative if you are having solarpanels and delivering back to the net.
- Meter t1 usage (KWh)
- Meter t1 deliver (KWh)
- Meter t2 value usage (KWh)
- Meter t2 deliver (KWh)
- Aggregated meter -> Calculation of the combined (T1cons+T2cons)-(T1prod+T2prod)
- Gas meter (m3)
The wifi dongle will not show you your solarpanel production. The API (HomeWizard Energy | HomeWizard P1 meter lokale API : HomeWizard Energy) that Homewizard provides does not cater for this.
There is a separate module required (kwh DIN rail) which is currently not supported and also has no API available (yet). Not sure when and how Homewizard will provide this in the future.
Homey app store: HomeWizard Energy | Homey
Github source: GitHub - jtebbens/Homewizard-Energy: Homewizard Energy
Community store: Homey Community Store
This is app is compatible with Homey energy and the application “Power by the hour”
- Pairing fix problem res.json is not a function
- Phase 3 power support (Households with 3 phase power line)
- Aggregated meter fix
- Removed gasmeter when value is NULL (gasless household)
- Pair problem fix (will give warning when wrong ipaddress or wrong dongle firmware).
- Core improvement (replaced the request module with node-fetch).
Should lower the CPU and Memory usage
- Mark device unavailable when device has connection issues.
- Better handling “no connection” to dongle (avoid app crash)
- Made application compatible with “Power by the hour” application
- Text fixes on the meters
- Conditional based showing production meters (hide when there are no solarpanels)
- Code cleanup and first release
- Code fixes and first launch (beta) to test
When happy I will ask Athom to release it into their store.