DELETED - OLD/ARCHIVED [APP] Homewizard Energy (stable: v0.1.7 beta: v0.1.7)

Latest version can be installed from the community store (just uploaded there).

1 Like

Installed works great!

Installed it. Works fine.

@Jeroen_Tebbens
May I ask where the ‘geaggregeerde meterstand’ comes from. Installation went fine.

Yes it is to give support for another application “Power by the hour” that uses meter_power value.
I named it “aggregated” / “geaggregeerde” because its a calculation of both used meters and deducted the productions from it. That “meter” number as result is an overall usage of your energy usage.

aggregated = (T1 usage +T2 Usage) - (T1 prod + T2 prod)

This meter number can be used as a source for “power by the hour” and give some insight on hourly, daily, monthly and yearly usage.

@Jeroen_Tebbens
Clearly, and quick as allways.
Thank you

The power by the hour does it great for energie. But nog for gas?

Is it also possible to make this happen?

It already is but it only starts upon when you add it. Here gas from me which pretty 0 as well as of yesterday.

Aaah now I see. Thnx for the great app and fast reply!

Take a shower or a bath and you will see the numbers change. :slight_smile:
I will not ask to raise the temperature in your living room to 25c lol

What do you mean ‘when you add it’?
Should I remove the app and reinstall?

Your starting point is today. It will not look back at history. So from today it will start with tracking your gas usage and calculate average per hour day month and year. Hence it is 0 now.

v0.0.7 works fine as well!
The new logo is clear, very nice.

Did I understand you wrong that the values for delivering back to the grid would be hidden, if too low?
I still see them.

To be more clear, I personally would use “Total” in front of the gasmeter as well. To be clear that that it is not actual usage.
Same for Energy. I would use “current” (NL: huidig) in front of it as well.

But for you to decide.
Happy with the app!

They should but I recon if they are already added the stay there or I have to use remove code. What you can do is remove the Homewizard Energy device from Homey and add it again. That will confirm my thought. I cant test because I do have solarpanels and thus these have values.

// Check if there is production data else ignore
if (metered_electricity_produced_t1 > 1) {
me.addCapability(‘meter_power.produced.t1’);
me.addCapability(‘meter_power.produced.t2’);
me.setCapabilityValue(“meter_power.produced.t1”, metered_electricity_produced_t1);
me.setCapabilityValue(“meter_power.produced.t2”, metered_electricity_produced_t2);
}

Thx @Jeroen_Tebbens
You were completely right. After deleting the P1 dongle and adding again, these “produced” values are not shown anymore…
Thx!

1 Like

And version v0.0.7 just got certified/accepted, so live in the Homey app store.

3 Likes

I can’t find it at the app store?

Yeah I understand there is some delay with the Homey app on indexing all the apps from the store. But when you try your browser you can see it.

Perfect. Job well done Jeroen. I will order the HomeWizard as wel. Just simple read out of the power usage, that is what I was looking for.

1 Like

You’re welcome, all made possible by donations so credits to them as well. It’s a bit hard to code against API without the real device. I don’t expect changes for now until Homewizard decides to change their API with more functionality.