Athom Homey app to control any Husqvarna Automower equipped with Automower Connect.
Currently available in the Community App Store (Thanks @MaxvandeLaar) Homey Community Store.
And also in the official store:
SDK3 (Homey V5)
- Batery level
- Activity changed
- State changed
- Mode changed
- Errorcode changed
- Battery level changed
- Activity is
- State is
- Park for duration
- Park until scheduled start
- Start for duration
- Polling enabled
- Polling interval
- Register for a (free) account on Husqvarna developer portal Husqvarna Group Cloud - Developer Portal
- Create an ‘application’ in the developer portal to get an appkey
- Install app in Homey
- Configure credentials in Homey App settings. You need. 1. Your Husqvarna developer username. 2.
The password and 3. An app key.
- Add your mower as an device in Homey
- Use triggers, conditions or actions in your Homey flows or check status in the device overview.
How do i get the ‘app key’?
Go to Husqvarna Developer Portal and create a new app.
Connect the two APIs:
- Authentication API
- Automower Connect API
Where do i enter the credentials?
Note that the Husqvarna API currently has an rate limitation of 10,000 calls per month and account. By default this homey app poll the Husqvarna Automower Connect API every 10 minutes. You can change this in app settings. Note - if your main usage is flow actions to control the mower, you do not need polling and it can be disabled.
[details screen - example where mower power is not on]