Control LED strips through the Magic Home LED controllers
The Magic Home LED Controller WiFi is sold under many rebranded names and is also know as Flux-Led.
The controller is also often used in complete WiFi LED strip kits sold on Aliexpress.
Sold seperatly it should only cost about 7 to 8 US dollars.
All these variants and rebranded controllers should be supported but the Homey app might need to be updated to enable the correct capabilities (RGB or RGBW(W)) for your device.
Please contact me through this support topic for these kind of updates.
- Install this app on your Homey.
- Go to new devices
- Make sure your LED controller is connected to the same WiFi network as your Homey.
- Use the pair wizard to discover
- Pair your LED controller(s).
- Control led strip via Homey
The controller comes in (at least) 4 variants.
- RGBW with IR receiver
- RGB SPI Addressable
- Switch on / off
- Light Hue/Temperature/Saturation
- Display information
- Retrieve information from the Magic Home LED Controller