[App][Pro] MCOHome App (v1.4.0 | TEST v1.5.3)

Just wanted to add my thanks to whoever helped resolve this issue. I just migrated from Indigo to Homey to make the HA system easier for the new owners of my home who were due to come in next week and worried that their scene controllers (MCO Switches) were not working. Really happy that it got sorted. Thanks so much for your work !!!

Thanks all for the confirmation and patience while resolving.

What error message does it show when inclusion fails? I will need to check with Athom to see what the diagnostics report outcome is; inclusion is handled outside app space.

The message is Een onbekende fout is opgetreden.

Is it possible to make MCO more compatibile with homekit? I use thermostats for floor heating, I can change temperature, but mode on/off and so on are not working.

@TedTolboom is that possible to add support for Thermostat MH3901-Z to this app?
I have a couple of this thermostat in my house and would be super grateful if it is possible to get it implemented in the app!
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help get this done.

Anyone knows if two MCO-home switches fit next to each other (i have a double socket and i want two seperate units)

Correct me if i am wrong, base on 86mm McoHome switch:
If your Double gang switch box has only 2 mounting screws hole, you cannot squeeze 2 units of 86mm Mcohome switch. You need to find Double gang switch box that is slightly widely that comes with 4 mounting screws holes.
In my house, I use 2 x single gang switch box side by side with small spacing to fit 2 units of 86mm Mcohome switch.

Any chance of 4-pipe Fan Coil Thermostat MH8-FC4 support?

2 Likes

Hi
Any one know how to update our Touch pannel Dimmer in lates 3.3 version , i have installed lot of Dimmer but most if them doesn’t load the parameters, only in version 3.3 firmware was loadup with parameters when adding HC3/HCL
please avice me thanks

With Homey it’s not possible to update the firmware of Z-Wave and Zigbee devices. So you have to exclude the device from Homey, include it to a gateway that can do the firmware update, and then back to Homey. But be aware after that procedure all flows and associations (if used) are broken.

Hello all, would like to kindly ask when the MCO HOME APP for thermostat M7H-WH will be available for Homey Bridge.
If that was already asked apologies. thanks

I have a MH-P220 Micro dimmer that somehow lost the connection with the Homey gateway because the route included a node that didn’t exist. Before it worked months without any issues. Removed and re-added the device again (close to the gateway) and it all worked again. The device was then mounted again in the shed 10 meters away from homey (in a straight line). The device kept working for a few days, but unfortunately the device remained to use the direct route to Homey not using other routers in between where there are 6 available. Other Z-Wave devices run flawless including Neo Coollcam wall switches, MCO Home Micro Switches). I can’t get the MCO device to repair (heal) the route. I have no idea if this is caused by Homey, the device or the app. Does anyone experience the same problem?
If I look at the route to the device (1—10—50—2—138), it is also remarkable that nodes 10 and 2 do not exist, and didn’t exist either when I added the device.
Brgds Peter

Use version App (v1.42)
Add Multi sensor A8-9 Z-Wave Plus was successful. However, there is no value (notification) for CO2 in Homey. The value remains unchanged at zero. Is this issue known? Is there a solution for this?

I’m having the same issue. Adding the device to Homey is no problem, but there is no CO2 measurement reported.

I’m working on a possible update for the A8-9 sensor. I tested a new sensor that has the same problem.
I hope I have a update ready this week or maybe next week if I can find the problem.

I received a MCO CO2 monitor today. It’s my only Zwave device so far (I have multiple Shelly and Aqara devices)

I can include it and it reports values, but the values are stuck at the “start” value and Homey does not display other values while the device does.
Already removed and reincluded it but the same problem occurs.

Any advice?

edit: only temp seems to be updated on Homey

Probably distance related. Can you put the device next to Homey (a few centimeters) temporary, to see if the values update as expected?

1 Like

Hey @TedTolboom

I’m having trouble with one of my MCO Home switches - I have 12 in total single, double and quad - what is happening with this one MHS-S312 since moving over to Homey - I can see both switches in Homey and when turning them on in Homey they work great but if I turn the switches on at the source one shows up in Homey as on but the other doesn’t update - I tested the same switch with Fibaro HCL and it worked as it should - only had my Homey for a short while as I have been migrating all my devices over and all my other MCO Home switches work great – the Firmware for that switch is v1 – wondering if the app needs an update for it to work - hope anyone can help - Thanks

I placed my Homey in the bedroom, now it seems to be updating. I can keep my Homey there since I don’t really need it on the original place (and my Shelly and Aqara zigbee networks function fine on the new location).

Although I already noticed it only updates when CO2 changes >50ppm which seems kinda of rough to me
That seems to be a setting according to the manual (p4)

Should I be able to adjust this here?

I tried using “1,1,5” (parameter,size,value) but that does not make a difference (I don’t understand the explanation above the parametersection (“IMPORTANT: controllers may …”)

As mentioned in the linked manual, 50 ppm is the smallest reporting interval:

10 (Value) x 5 ppm = 50 ppm

Btw, your Z-Wave raw configuration parameter are wrong. ID 1 is the ID for parameter 1 = CO2 threshold value
For parameter 2 CO2 report interval it should be like this: 2,1,5
But as already mentioned 2,1,10 (50 ppm) is the smallest reporting interval.

1 Like