[APP] Minut Point

settings were not commited. so no settings showed. fixed.

Still does not work at all. I test with the button pressed flow trigger from minut point, but nothing happens. Readded minut devices and everything. Does not even work with on minut device.

New version is on test, Finally found some bugs that could cause this. I hope i finally squished this bug.

also in the new version logging can be seen on the settings page. be carefull when sharing this, it holds some authentication details (authorization header)

Just installed, the button push from one of my minuts is recieved by Homey. Looks good.

Humidity test will follow later today.

Yesterday an burgler alarm, which wass picked up by homey.
But alarm or notifications about temp, humidity are not working yet, see them only in Minut app and not in homey.

Oeps, sorry, its working, for this minut I only log to simple log. So, its working.
Yesterday memory usage was 33 Mb

New test version online,:

• removal of old hooks
  • disable live logging for reduced memory.

if this one is tested ok will go to prod

1 Like

Looking good! Found no problems and memory usage is much better now.

The 1.0.5 version no longer works. It reads sensor values for already added minut points, but on/off alarm does not work and you get a 404 not found when readding devices from scratch even when updating credentials.

Will there ever be a stable release version of this and not only a test version?

I think there is a change at Minut their side, at this moment the API docs are down too. i will look into this.

will push to stable as soon as possible, and the problems are fixed.

the alarm i will also look into when the documentation is up, since the noise monitoring some things have changed.

1.0.6 is published, should fix the 404 error.

With 1.0.6 I was able to add the devices, but they where unreachable after adding them. I had to manual y go into settings add login again and refresh webhooks. Alarm button on/off says 400 not found.

In the app there are two button choice now, one for alarm activation and one for noise detection. Would be nice if both of these can be activated / deactivated from the Homey app.

I can’t activate the minut Home security alarm by flow or manual in Homey app, the sensor data temp /humidity /noise /pressure etc. is working fine and can be monitoring.

If I activate the security alarm the lock closed, but after 40 sec it unlock itself and all that time the Minut don’t switch to security alarm on, which is checkable on https://pro.minut.com/properties (after u login).

I run the V02.2| Kevin Traa Homey app.

yes i am aware of this. there were some changes in the api, the api documentation is down. i emailed minut, i am waiting for response. i will fix as soon as possible

2 Likes

The issue with the alarm is fixed in version 1.0.7, please test this version. if this version has no major issues it will submit to athom for approval.

De Minut app werkt weer goed.
Zowel manual als in een flow werkt het aan- en uitschakelen van de security alarm welke ook zichtbaar is aan slotje in het Home icoon.

Bedankt

(translation)
The Minut app works well again
This as well by doing it manual or in a flow the on - and off switch of the security alarm is also visable by the lock in the Home icon.

Thanks

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards at

https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

1.0.9 on test this adds support for motion

2 Likes

New version on TEST 1.1.0

Changes:

• Added noise monitoing.
  • Added compose plugin for development.

The basic things works, but need to check with your noise monitoring.
I have two of them running at two locations

Noise monitoring is activated on the house, not the minut itself. So as long as thats also the case in your Minut app it should work.