Homey app to integrate to your Oss.no - chip from https://oss.no/
You will have access to your current power usage and total consumption.
Requires access to the Internet. Values are refreshed once per minute.
- Add the “Oss-Chip” device.
- First step: Enter the email address you use for Oss.no.
- Second step: You will receive an email from Oss.no. Now enter the code that you got in the email.
- Third step: Enter the meter ID for the AMS - meter the Oss.no - chip is plugged into. You will find the 16 digit meter id on the front of your AMS meter.
It might take a couple of minutes before you can see the values.
- Added triggers for ‘Consumption yesterday changed’ and ‘Consumption today changed’.
- Avoid zero result from Oss.no API.
- Power usage for yesterday and today.
- Added API that can be used for showing power usage on a Lametric smart clock.
- First version for app store.