PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A CONFLICT BETWEEN ATHOM AND THE DEVELOPER OF THIS APPLICATION AS ATHOM ACTIVELY DEMANDS IMPLEMENTATION OF FEATURES THEY WANT TO HAVE AND OTHERWISE WONT PUBLISH THE APP IN THEIR STORE. AS THIS SOFTWARE WAS DEVELOPED IN NO RELATION TO ATHOM AND AS THE DEVELOPER ISN’T A PAID CONTRACTOR OR IN A SIMILAR RELATION TO ATHOM THIS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. THE DEVELOPEMENT AND THE SUPPORT OF THIS APPLICATION IS HERBY TERMINATED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Adds a few extra features missing in the official Hue app. Unfortunately the code of the official app is not public so I needed to create this new, simple app.
- increase/decrease relative brightness of lights or groups: allows you to set a brighness increasement or decreasement in %. As this is a native command on the Hue bridge it is super smooth and fast. All lights dim up/down synchronized! Perfect for dimmer switches etc.
- increase/decrease relative/absolute saturation for lights & groups
- increase/decrease relative/absolute hue for lights & groups
- increase/decrease relative/absolute color temperature for lights & groups
- enable/disable colorloop effect for groups
- flash groups (shortly or with start/stop actions)
The app got rejected by Athom as of their one-app-per-brand…a bit unfortunate in my eyes as it is not possible to create a PR to their repo as they suggesst. Anyway, if you would like to install this app you can do that using sideloading it, see the description at github.
- In Homey, go to the configuration of this app and click on ‘Discover & Authenticate’
- Push the button on your Hue Bridge when demanded
- Click again on ‘Discover & Authenticate’
- conditional cards to check if any or all lights of a group are turned on
- most action cards now support a transition time
- enable/disable color loop effect for groups
- flash groups (short or long)
- set absolute hue/saturation and color temperature of groups
- fixed a bug that caused the app to crash
- initial release