Adds a few extra features missing in the official Hue app. Unfortunately the code of the official app is not public so I needed to create this new, simple app.
- increase/decrease relative brightness of lights or groups: allows you to set a brighness increasement or decreasement in %. As this is a native command on the Hue bridge it is super smooth and fast. All lights dim up/down synchronized! Perfect for dimmer switches etc.
- increase/decrease relative/absolute saturation for lights & groups
- increase/decrease relative/absolute hue for lights & groups
- increase/decrease relative/absolute color temperature for lights & groups
- enable/disable colorloop effect for groups
- flash groups (shortly or with start/stop actions)
The app got rejected by Athom as of their one-app-per-brand…a bit unfortunate in my eyes as it is not possible to create a PR to their repo as they suggesst. Anyway, if you would like to install this app you can do that using sideloading it, see the description at github.
- In Homey, go to the configuration of this app and click on ‘Discover & Authenticate’
- Push the button on your Hue Bridge when demanded
- Click again on ‘Discover & Authenticate’
- conditional cards to check if any or all lights of a group are turned on
- most action cards now support a transition time
- enable/disable color loop effect for groups
- flash groups (short or long)
- set absolute hue/saturation and color temperature of groups
- fixed a bug that caused the app to crash
- initial release