[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

10 shouldn’t be a problem at all. Create a diagnostic report next time it happens. Also it could be a Homey memory thing that resets once you restart ANY app.

No, I have no plans to integrate that. You can use flows and Homey variables for that, or use a webbased power manager like Enelogic.nl

1 Like

This actually makes sense, before i had the chromecast app installed and that was set to restart once a day. So that could have “fixed” it without me knowing :laughing:

E: b31b644b-a03b-4e57-999f-41980306dbff
It seems all new added devices are not responding after some time (all devices added previously are still working fine), after app restart everything is normal. I now have to restart the app daily.

I still have a question about adjusting the values in the advanced settings.
If I only adjust the value of the year, do the values of the month, day and this hour also change? And then I don’t mean the advanced settings, but the app. When I click on that.
I still want to try to make my annual total correct for my solar panels. The rest was good this month, except for the year.
After all, everything changes with me. And then nothing is right at all.

I’ll take a look at what it will be on tomorrow after it goes to zero.

Can you share screen snapshots of the device settings and of the actual device values. And state what you want the device values to be.

Before i changed the value of the line “Dit jaar start” stond hij op -35,72 and in the app it was “This year 306,53”.
When i changed it to -135,72 Then it became 150,71.
And the other values changed also like the screenschot.
Then i changed it back to -35,72.
Before i changed something the values where:
Value now 270,81
This day start 255,85
This month start 243,68
This year start -35,72

What is should be for now is,

Value of the month is now 27,1
Value of this year is now 684,0

Now the app is back to how it was ending before i did something.
The only thing that have to change is the value 306,53, that should be 684,00

ok, I have to study on this when my head is more clear :crazy_face:

Maybe the combination with daily reset isn’t working as it should. But last time you said it worked good after a day.

Indead, i said that. But that was i think it was for a month value it worked. But now i tried it for the value of a year and that showed that everything changed.
But for now after 45 minutes or so i did get back the original values.
If you want i can try it to change the value of the year and leave it to see what wil happen.
And than look later today ore tomorrow.

Edit. I have changed it to -699,01. The value of The year is now 684,00.
The other values are like the first screenschots. Totaly wrong. But i now wil wait till tommorow to see what it looks like.

This morning i did take a look ant it was way of. Yesterday i did change the value a couple of times without waiting till the other values were “normal”. If you then change it till the value you need is shown then the correct value will change if the other values are back.
When the year value was correct i then have changed the value of This month. That is for now also good.
So, if you change a value, wait till it shows a “normal” screen again and if it not ok, then change it again.

For now it works.
Thanks.

Hi there, I experience every now and than a crashed app… I send you an error log, maybe that gives you insights… 715982cd-2db7-4825-9ffb-52a31efc19f4

I am trying to reproduce the issue with crashed apps or unavailable devices. But I can’t. I will go through the code to see if I can find anything. Maybe updating the athom-api does the trick. Will work on it some more…

@Wout_van_den_Dool : In the advanced device settings are you maybe using an update interval? Or is it set at 0?
And did you ever do a ‘repair’ of the source device maybe?

Just disabled my “after five
Min restart power app” flow and rebooted. Will inform on behavior

—-

Yup, devices seem to be working directly after reboot.

—-

And still working, I tend to agree, problem solved

1 Like

Hi @Mike1233 Is there a way that I can pair your Enphase to my Homey? Or is there only a local connection possible to Homey?

I need to test to see what happens and when the enphase is reset to 0.

New test version 2.4.0 is available https://homey.app/a/com.gruijter.powerhour/test/

• Fix Daily reset production meters (I hope…).
  • Fix this day start settings.
  • Increased app robustness.
  • Added watchdog.
  • Update athom-api@3.4.1

@Crimly Can you please test and let me know if this version solves the need to reset the app every day?

2 Likes

:+1: Installed, will let you know in a day or two.

E: Working fine so far, no need to restart the app.

1 Like

Cool!

@Mike1233 How is your daily resetting enphase doing?

@Gruijter The daily reset of the enphase still works good. The problem was to set the total count of the month and year to the correct value. If you add it half the month or so.This is working fine now.
I have no problems with it anymore. Changes in totals are reacting good.
Thanks.

1 Like

Super🎉

Can you send me an app diagnostics report so I can check the logs?
Thx!

Will release it to stable by the way.

Hi @Eric_Lansu . Thx for your nice review in the app store.

You mentioned you wanted to have ‘yesterday’ added. In fact the app already provides this together with last month and last year. It just isn’t shown in the device view. It is available as tag in flows and in Insights.

2021-05-11 (1)