[APP][Pro] Amazon - Alexa

Whn you say it ‘stops’ do you mean that the text to speech stops working?

Does the weather continue to work?
Can you create a flow whichwill tell you whether the app was disconnected and if so is triggered?

thanks

No, I hade the message the “app unespected stopep”
I habe to restart it.
This flow is working strange. Sometimes perfect, sometimes with delay between devices, sometimes only some devices. Probably I need to put some delay between the command…

no 2FA , its a 0815 account :joy:

thats the same problem why i must restart the every 6 h

Hey Jamie i’m using the EU-Server not UNS :wink:

At the moment it works with 2.5.0 RC9 without restart
EU Server

Homey was restarted 16h ago and (before and after that restart) I noticed intermittent that TTS was not working (missed 2 or 3 messages of 15 or something) but in general it kept working. Only now it quit completely. After restarting of the app it’s back to working. I created a dev report just before restarting, hope it helps: 3d181007-a412-4162-a1cc-a456757a8fce. Let me know if you want me to try something else.
Oh I have triggers setup for if the app wouldn’t be able to authenticate or lost connection but non of them triggered.

Hi @Jamie

Any luck with adding echo show 5? Looking forward to testing the app.

Cheers

Gunay

I’m running the Echo Show 5 added as regular echo show. Works just fine.

Oh great.” To hear. All i need is the app now :slight_smile:

@autolycos The code was added as a proof of concept several weeks ago, try adding a new ‘Alexa Show’ (original) - the 5 will show up.

1 Like

Impatiently waiting for the app to be released :slight_smile: or get the alpha releases to test :slight_smile:

As you can see from the status post I wrote, the app seems to have a bug where some people are disconnected daily, others are not. Until such time as that is fixed it will is simply not stable enough for beta.

Got disconnected

Hi,
I have disconnects exact every 2:48hours.

Every morning I reboot my homey at 05:00 o’clock

Alexa App reconnect every day at:
05:44
08:32
11:20
pm:
02:08
04:56
07:44
10:28
am:
01:16